Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Fast Track Your Modelling Career. Catwalk To Your Destiny On A Smarter Platform. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fast Track Your Modelling Career. Catwalk To Your Destiny On A Smarter Platform. (227 Views)

Pictures Oftales Soares Who Died On Catwalk At Sao Paulo Fashion Week / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend / 14 Year Old Model Die While She Was Preparing For Catwalk At Shanghai Fashion Wk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Track Your Modelling Career. Catwalk To Your Destiny On A Smarter Platform. by deefresh: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hey models. (aspiring or out of work) are you listening ?

want to make it in the world of fashion, TV presenting, acting etc but don't know the way.

Though you've got everything it takes but the industry is bullshit.
audition is hell and you've not got a chance to really show your potential and worth.

if this is you then, time to do things another way.

Time to own your own stage and showcase yourself.

simply signup to my service.

benefits-
I blog about you.
share you on social sites.
and show you what to do to flourish like a mentor
or coach.
Like a "professional hacker", I find another solution to get you in.

Get you in the business.

if interested send a mail to spotlightground@gmail.com

send "yes" as the message
with your career aspirations as subject title in your email e.g Model, Actress, TV presenting, youtube influencer or content presenter etc.

and get a response.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The SIREN Episode 3 / Quality And Affordable Men's Suits / Made To Measures Suits By Tailorstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.