Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja (469 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by Okwori12(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
I've see people running from their state to Abuja in search for a better life. Some persons end up being worse than they are, but some are just hustling.
What will be your advice to someone relocating?
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by dingbang(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Package yourself
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by Henry22(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Packaging............. Packaging.......... Packaging grin,
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Enjoy the Green simple life over there
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by essenceplus: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
You need to pay attention to your grooming and dressing. Dress and smell nice always
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abuja people access you based on what they see. Depending on your legit income source, you may need a clean car. But just dress clean and smart, if you can't afford a car.
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by ogawisdom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abuja is not a a poor husler
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by ogawisdom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abuja is not a place for poor husler
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by kurupt1: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don't package anything,be urself ,ur real friends will still love youlike that anyways but make sure you have a source of decent income.Start small but think big and grow big

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by DonTim1: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Have accommodation , have mobility, have skill and make more of friends in places you want to be
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by yazga: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Have a some extra cash
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja by DUNKA(m): 3:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Okwori12:
I've see people running from their state to Abuja in search for a better life. Some persons end up being worse than they are, but some are just hustling.
What will be your advice to someone relocating?
Don't do it.

(1) (Reply)

Losing My Children Made Me Homeless,80-year-old Woman Living Under The Bridge / Call Us For Water Treatment/borehole Installation / The Different Stages Of Marriage...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.