Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Medical Report For Employment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Report For Employment (312 Views)

Pls I Need Someone To Interpret This ECG Report For Me. / REDEPLOYMENT LETTER: Hilarious Medical Report Of A Corp Member / Medical Report From A Government Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Report For Employment by Skiilashi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hello House

I just got a job, and I was asked to come with a medical report.

What does an employment medical report entails?

What and what test should I do?

Please help a fellow.
Re: Medical Report For Employment by Protein0: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Skiilashi:
Hello House

I just got a job, and I was asked to come with a medical report.

What does an employment medical report entails?

What and what test should I do?

Please help a fellow.
Normally, a medical doctor should send you for some tests and medical assessments, the results of which s/he will use to write the report for you. The report itself is near free but you will pay for the tests
This is what is obtainable in public and some top notch hospitals.

Abnormally, a medical doctor (either because you know him or have paid him) will write it for you without most of the tests.

I hope this helps kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IVF: Female Undergraduates Now Exchanging Their Reproductive Eggs For Money / Good Sex Position During Pregnancy / Reason Why Some People Smell So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.