Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Run Away Cat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Run Away Cat (771 Views)

When Your Mum Tries To Beat You And You Run Away (funny Photo) / For What Shall It Profit A Man To Slap Usain Bolt And Run Away / What To Do When Your Xmas Ram Tries To Run Away (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run Away Cat by ne4real(f): 11:04am On May 08, 2007
Some years back, i used to have a cat in my family house. The worst thing was that my baby-sister(was 3years old then) never liked it.

Whenever she sees the cat,she will rush to the it,carry it, and throw it into a drum of water. She continued doing this to the extent that the cat also hated her and when it sees her, it'll run off.

The last thing she did to it was that one day, she rushed and carried it, and threw it off the house from our balcony to down stairs. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think the cat had had enough and ran away from there and never came back.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Young / Diet Foods / Obasanjo's Presidential Exit Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.