Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' (787 Views)

HURIWA Apologizes To Asabe Waziri An NNPCL Staff Over Defamatory Statement / Esther Asabe Karatu: My Faith Reason for Non-confirmation, Petitions NJC / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by shehuolayinka(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has said that the Kebbi State governor, Atiku Bagudu frustrated the emergence of Justice Asabe Karatu as Chief Justice of the State because of her Christian background.

Fani said this in a series of tweets on his official and verified twitter handle.

He said, I have just spoken to the former Acting Chief Judge of Kebbi state, Justice Asabe Karatu and I confirm that what Gov. Atiku Bagudu did to her was utterly shameful.

The allegation that she has a fake primary school certificate is false and she has since proved it.

It was a lie cooked up by the Governor who pressurised the Speaker of the State House of Assembly to reject her after the State Judicial Council had selected her and recommended her for confirmation. Even the State House of Assembly itself later did a u-turn and offered to confirm her but the Governor again stopped them from doing so and quickly swore someone else in. Karatu has been in the state civil service for 38 years.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/06/16/kebbi-cj-bagudu-lied-asabe-was-rejected-because-of-her-christian-background-fani-kayode/

Re: Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by success1smyn(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Boda you talk too much. What's your own.
won ja ni ile keta se kan yin.
Re: Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by Gurumaharaji(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
success1smyn:
Boda
you talk too much. What's your own.

won ja ni ile keta se kan yin.

Head slammer sighted...... was Wat he said true or false?? Attack d message not d messenger
Re: Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by success1smyn(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

Head slammer sighted...... was Wat he said true or false?? Attack d message not d messenger

you obviosly lack sense.
FOI i dont like apc and am yoruba and christian too.

But you are too blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry to see truth.

OPONU
Re: Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by Gurumaharaji(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2019
success1smyn:

you obviosly lack sense. FOI i dont like apc and am yoruba and christian too.
But you are too blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry to see truth.
OPONU
don't ever in ur entire life insult me..... see this b a s t a r d
Re: Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by Otuegbe: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

lol
Re: Kebbi CJ: 'bagudu Lied, Asabe Was Rejected Because Of Her Christian Background' by success1smyn(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Gurumaharaji:

grin
If you dnt want someone to insult you then why do you quote me with that nonsense talk in the first place.
i gave you what u deserve.

(1) (Reply)

Stopping The Aspersions Being Cast On Rhodes-vivour, By Akingbolade Akinbobola / Ihedioha 100 Days In Office / JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.