Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

"Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit (3150 Views)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by gistfever: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

The Super Falcons of Nigeria who were pictured in new Nike specific skirts and tops for the team have sparked reactions on social media. Gistvic Reports.

Barcelona Femeni star , Asisat Oshoala, Norway based attacker Rasheedat Ajibade and Chinese based Onome Ebi were pictured in the new out fit.

Nigerians are beginning to react as some said they look like deeper life prayer warriors.

See More Reactions &Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/are-they-deeper-life-prayer-warriors.html

1 Share

Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by gistfever: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by amaniro: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
They look soooooo masculine. Geez I rather have sex with bobrisky

Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by josephine123: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by Bizmagnet: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
I think the cloth aim is to convert them to "farther" on the fathers' day.
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2019
none of them have feminine features. even ordinary bress no dey
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by Emilokoiyawon: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Funny thing is some of the people insulting these hardworking girls don't have up to 1000 naira in their account. The little data they have, they are using it to expose their lack of home training...these girls are living their best lives...travelling the world, making foootball money, making endorsement money etc... you are there investing what is left of your energy to investigate their looks, their style and how unattractive you think they are...tell me...who is the fool? You better go and locate your destiny so that one day you can enjoy life the way these hardworking girls are doing...

1 Like

Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by partnerbizz5(f): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2019
They arent bad. I like very dark shii.

That middle tongue shocked

Just keep and fatten her then cool angry

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by davillian(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
What's my own
Nike fit arrest them for putting that kind top
Be like aba made.
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by RSVP: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Everything about Nigeria is ridiculous.

Why skirt nah??
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by chukwunedum150(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Funny thing is some of the people insulting these hardworking girls don't have up to 1000 naira in their account. The little data they have, they are using it to expose their lack of home training...these girls are living their best lives...travelling the world, making foootball money, making endorsement money etc... you are there investing what is left of your energy to investigate their looks, their style and how unattractive you think they are...tell me...who is the fool? You better go and locate your destiny so that one day you can enjoy life the way these hardworking girls are doing...
God will blessing you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by movingclouds(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please show me a falcon among those 3
Re: "Are They Deeper Life Prayer Warriors" - Nigerians React To Super Falcons Outfit by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Are these ladies? Ahh!!!

(1) (Reply)

'i've Slept With Ronaldo More Times Than My Wife!' / What Site Can I Watch Live Football Match For Any League / Messi Under Serious Fire For Doing This To The Coach Of Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.