Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) (77817 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Father's Day In Style (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Father's Day With His Children, Shares Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by dollytino4real(f): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
naturalwaves:

Is it the guy that needs a brain check or your mumu gender wey pose bare chested with am? You guys are always quick to blame guys for your stewpidity. If nude ladies appear in videos, you blame the guy rather than talking sense into ur fellow mumu females.
Moreover, the pic looks like it was a festival or something. The babes look like those from South Africa.
all this indomie children can abuse their elders
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by dollytino4real(f): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Munzy14:

The guy or the ladies??
He is playing the ladies as usual...
the guy
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2019
mrNEMZY:
He has a better looking chest than all the ladies in that pic

No homo
Wasn't that Homo in thought? I pity you.
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Deji63: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Crazy dude.
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by promiseniqqa(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2019
wo else spotted his dam preeq
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2019
oyi1:
The Mod That Censored Those Pics Won't Make Heaven
immorality is fighting back ���������just as change agents said corruption is fighting back �����
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
the guy
Lol check again, it's the ladies...
when a man and a woman are caught in a sex act, The lady takes the shame, while the man takes the pride..
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by DavidEsq(m): 6:30am On Jun 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Gabriel
U beat me to it. Wanted typing AlliGAYtor cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Chiemeka1: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2019
When will this one be responsible?
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2019
mrNEMZY:
He has a better looking chest than all the ladies in that pic

No homo
Upper cut
Savage
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Sharmeenator(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2019
I just blacklisted your blog for deceptive post just to earn some AdSense fee. I will go further to report you to Google for bad practise.
GistCaster:
Father's day

SEE UNCENSORED UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by TEHRAN(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

[url]jabejabar.com/pick-up-truck-at-ferdows-boulevard-in-tehran/[/url]
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by tundey4all(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2019
he is not a responsible father
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
n.a. wah dis guy needs brain checker
Is it him that needs it or the young girls who do his biddings for the change he gives them?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by SHEAU(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2019
ashewoboy:
the girl in the second picture is my specification.

I'm already imagining putting her on wall and putting my phallus inside her warm embracing pvssy.
Werey!
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Teejay13(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Effect of to much money.
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by dododawa1: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
One tribe can do anything for
Money.
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by naturalwaves: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
all this indomie children can abuse their elders
I am very sure that I am not your mate. If your self acclaimed maturity is true, you would have reasoned that the mumu girls should be the ones to be blamed. They are the ones that need their heads examined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by fortunechy(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
...and someone girl friend was there all cuz of money..... tufiakwa
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmm.. See how social media has made this common p*mp popular.

The fact that he actually pays these ladies peanuts just to debase them is sad. undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by Chubhie: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
This used to be a normal sight in the golden age when our ancestors walked amongst us. The Danielle Okeke and co are leading the charge to return us back to those beautiful times again.
Re: Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) by pally123: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2019
These girl's get mind open their bobi keep make people look and enjoy , you on your own come cover am. How e concern you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn / Princess Shyngle: "No Waist Trainer, No Bra, No Panties & No Belt, Am Free"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.