Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) (67945 Views)

Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video) / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Small-sized Nollywood Actor, Ozonigbo, Twerking Hard (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
He isn't losing much weight... The only thing I see him losing is his hairline...

1 Like

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by ufotty2001: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
why will have N30billions and still remain slim is that not a curse
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by TANID(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
100pack
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Rhea(f): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/davido-training-for-6-packs-at-gym-push.html?m=1

E be like say one female fan don finish the guy, e enter gym dey do press up
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Deepfeel(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lol how many buckets of water did he use to wet his body grin
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by emerged01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by pryme(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
push ups cannot give him 6 packs

its easier to have 6 packs when you have a strong core, and push ups helps strengthening you core.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by goodnewsbabe: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by blackaxe78: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Davido never said he wanted 6packs in his post, he rather said he wanted to lose weight.

It's the semi illiterate OP who added the 6pack shiit.

Seems you're expecting someone to rip you up with knifes, axes and bullets?

When you sow air, expect to reap the wind.

If you choose for yourself the iron-way, then, you shouldn't be surprised the day you get dividend of violence.

Who asked for your biography?
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:

Who asked for your biography?

That's not a biography lad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by wonlasewonimi: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Davido never said he wanted 6packs in his post, he rather said he wanted to lose weight.

It's the semi illiterate OP who added the 6pack shiit.

Seems you're expecting someone to rip you up with knifes, axes and bullets?

When you sow air, expect to reap the wind.

If you choose for yourself the iron-way, then, you shouldn't be surprised the day you get dividend of violence.

*Semi literate
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

*Semi literate

I think either is correct.

1 Like

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by OTayobami(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
michlins:
All these to just loose weight and be like others. I remember when big Tommy was evidence of good living now it's six packs. Oga be yourself and you will enjoy this life. Just be sure you are healthy and that's all that matters

Oga keeping fit is a good thing in this life and being fat is bad, if not for the situation of this country(nobody get time) as you're thinking like that maybe na you for being the only fat person for 9ja cheesy
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Sluacoast(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
michlins:
All these to just loose weight and be like others. I remember when big Tommy was evidence of good living now it's six packs. Oga be yourself and you will enjoy this life. Just be sure you are healthy and that's all that matters
Yeah we know. But he wants something different rather than moving around with a pot belly. He has the fame. We all know that so many gullible ladies are easily attracted to men with muscular body postures. Rather than hanging around with an obese body posture. Like the unattractive type of the new heavy weight champion Andy Ruiz.
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na so him face go be if he wan come grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by skyfather09(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
tadpool
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chubby average guys always have small pŕicks.
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by crowley(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
seeing lots of lazy pot belle people here grin grin grin grin by their post, you shall know them. have your packs so you can be walking upandan without shirt joor. grin grin grin and stop drinking beer nd eating fatty food or you would just waste your time. workout takes a strong will & lots of guts to wake up and go and suffer. grin grin
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
lol who potbelly epp? all wetin potbelly dey give u na making u more prone to highblood pressure and other heart diseases.if u ur girlfriend or wife dey encourage u to grow potbelly dat means she wants u to die early.
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by crowley(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Chubby average guys always have small pŕicks.

wait until you see one with 12" rod grin grin
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
I will only have a six pack when its confirmed that knives and bullets dont rip it off.

grin

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by wonlasewonimi: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I think either is correct.

It's either you're literate, semi-literate or an illiterate. There's nothing like semi illiterate.
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

It's either you're literate, semi-literate or an illiterate. There's nothing like semi illiterate.

English is dynamic these days, don't try to be one of the traditional conservatives.

All the same, thanks for your correction.

1 Like

Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
I
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by CreativeJerry(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
No be only six packs na six cars. Hahaha!!!
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
dairykidd:
Imagine this small boy stomach big pass my own na i dey complain say i no dey try... mtcheeew i no even gym again sef. Can u imagine Davido belle angry
grin
dairykidd:
Imagine this small boy stomach big pass my own na i dey complain say i no dey try... mtcheeew i no even gym again sef. Can u imagine Davido belle angry
na enjoyment make im belle be like dat
Re: Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) by bionixs: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.