Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Now Available In Apapa,ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now Available In Apapa,ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning (523 Views)

[photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Please Where Can I Get Drycleaning Chemicals To Buy In Lagos. / Now In Ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Available In Apapa,ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning by y2kaustin(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2010
Hi,i want to bring to you notice the availability of an efficient and reliable Home Service Drycleaning Service.Due to pressure from my other clients for me to extend my services to this area,i have to give in to thier demands.So you also can take advantage of,you won't regret you decision,cos a trial will surely convince you.Interested person(s),should call Essien on:08134340380 or 07028053231 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Chemistry Versus Chemical Engineering / Career Website Of The Newly Updated Career Companies / How Many Pips You Need Per Trade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.