Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (60429 Views)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by oshe11: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2019
wherewere2wear:

Must u carry dis nonsense u guys do on facebook most especially on yabaleft post 2 dis place.......Som kind tins if u don over do am e no dey make sense again
Wowwww!!!
This reply has increased my bank account
Thanks for your reply!!!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2019
olaBC007:
All those people wey always say agbada no dey get pocket come and see oh!

No be pocket o

Na collar!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by kinzation(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]bobo yen o gbadun rara[quote author=Megatrix post=79406185][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by permit(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2019
When the yeeebows sew abgada for you grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by biggy26: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2019
oshe11:
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!
Abeg share the lesson na!
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by tfash96(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Don Jazzy has started borrowing weed from wizkid
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by PedroEastman: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Both the interviewer and interviewee are madt.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Lolzz... Someone said na babalawo uniform grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by richieray: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Sport minister don infect Don jazzy.won ti get baba las las
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Lol grin

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by BEENICE(f): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2019
LOL

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Chukalemon(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dresses like those fulani herdsmen wey I dey see for road.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by basty: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sure miss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
na hunter pocket be that keh. won't be shocked if we find a dead bushrat init grin
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by balonaija(f): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
hm
Re: Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) by fmcjunior(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Can see! That's why your brother Bobrisky's foolishness is seeing your family through poverty
Pls make use of that thick fluid in your skull na...how's bobrisky affecting my family? Bros u get brain at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.