Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Young Girls In Enugu State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Young Girls In Enugu State. (515 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Three Young Men With Human Bones In Taraba (Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women On Ibadan/Ijebu Ode Road (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Young Girls In Enugu State. by Harrisee(m): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2019
A Facebook user, Moses Nkwocha wrote;
"ENUGU is in hand of God. personally I believe the slogan but the way the security situation of this country is right now I have to join my voice with that of my fellow state men in begging the question,which way Nigeria?
The pictures below was captured right from the scene of the event the bus was attacked and robbed by Fulani herdsmen along science school ugbowka in Nkanu east area of ENUGU,They collected all the properties of the passengers on board on kidnapped three young girls and ran into the bush,however the division police station of agbani Nkanu west was contacted.
The police officers instead of going into the bush to search for the adopted persons they rather began to arrest the people that informed them about the incident they also arrested people who are coming back from a burial somewhere in Nara Unataeze. Took them to station meanwhile their love ones gathered around the station in other to secure there release but the best the officers could do is to spray tear gas on people which majority of them are aged/old men and women who can not even run, many of our old men and women collapsed.
And as i speak so many of them are in hospital due the pains from the gas. Please on behalf of the kidnapped people I am begging the Government of ENUGU state to investigate the matter and make the necessary move to secure the lives of this innocent Nigerians from the hands of this wicked people and also intervene for release of does in police custody."

link:https://mobile./815177531877583?view=permalink&id=2418769454851708&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6703331579724321452%3Amf_story_key.-2230771041488366313%3Agroup_id.815177531877583%3Atop_level_post_id.2418769454851708%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100001283597393%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B2421677141218382%2C2421677264551703%2C2421677754551654%5D%3Aphoto_id.2421677141218382%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Aview_time.1560740783&__tn__=%2As-R

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Young Girls In Enugu State. by majamajic(m): 4:38am On Jun 17, 2019
just look at
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Young Girls In Enugu State. by SamAzing: 5:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Harrisee:
A Facebook user, Moses Nkwocha wrote;
"ENUGU is in hand of God

Can this chucklesome slang of a government ‘is in the hands of God stop already?’
In my humble opinion, it is the most absurd excuse by any government to shy away from responsibilities and deny her people of good governance.
Governance in a democratic regime is a social contract where the people submit some of their rights to the legitimate government having identified it as capable of attending to their needs and in return, the government compliments the people’s submission by utilizing state’s resources to give the people dividends of democracy. Adequate security inclusive.

Anything short of this is crap and worse still, claiming only God can come down to intervene in a state or that the affairs of a badly run state is in the hands of God is not just a lie against God deserving of an heavenly-thunderous slap but much more, a statement to the people that ‘see o, this load is too much for us to handle and we are incapable of being trusted to deliver your needs although we’re not fat enough to keep pocketing your money. Weneed your prayers to bring God down to solve these issues. The salaries we’re getting off your hard earned tax returns are only your foolish way of enriching us and our families cos we’re not working as God is the only one capable of working these out shocked

And if anyone dare says the slang is only figurative, the government can as well, figuratively sacrifice their monthly figures to the gods as offerings and watch how their state would evolve to Luxembourg in one year.

In the words of Sam Adeyemi, if prayers make things happen, Nigeria would be the best place on earth and even probably, contesting with heaven. grin

Lazy, incompetent folks. angry

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Stumping On Sea Turtle Nest / I Raped My Daughter To Test Her Virginity – Suspect / You Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Denying Your Husbands Sex - Police Warn Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.