Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking (670 Views)

This 5 Ways Will Make Your Blogger Load Faster / How To Optimize Your Website And Blog Images For Search Engine / Tips For Optimizing A Blog For Search Engines Web Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking by Godssword1(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Good morning.

Fellow users of Google Blogger Platform, you should understand how difficult it is to rank a blogger blog, especially on Google. I perfectly understand!

I also went through the same nightmare of writing great articles that were supposed to rank on Google and other search engines but never did!

Until I sat back and conducted a deep study on SEO for the blogger platform.

The Major Reasons Why It's Difficult To Rank Blogger Blogs

1. Blogger is a Free CMS. Free things have their own disadvantages.

2. Because Blogger is a free CMS, it's less SEO-friendly. You must WORK on it to make it SEO-friendly and that requires a lot of knowledge.

3. You cannot expect to use a free blogger blog to compete against WordPress hosted blogs where the bloggers spend a lot of money paying for hosting (BUT I AM AND I'VE ACTUALLY OUT-RANKED MILLIONS OF WORDPRESS BLOGS)

Features Of The Package

1. Two Weeks of intensive SEOing of your blog for search engines ranking.

2. High DA & PA backlinks (separately negotiated)

3. Price is negotiable.

About Me

I am a Christian Blogger using the Blogger platform and ranking nicely on Google and other search engines; competing mercilessly against WordPress blogs in my niche.

Before you consider signing up for this package, you can check out my blog https://www.ibloggospel.com whether it ranks on Google and other search engines or not.

08109177428 send me a message on WhatsApp if you're interested.

I will only attend to the first 5 people for this month.

For enquiries, visit our blog:

https://www.ibloggospel.com

Re: Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking by Godssword1(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Feel free to also read me via email:

vesseledet@gmail.com

But I prefer WhatsApp. Thanks!
Re: Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok, I checked and you managed to rank "gospel music free download" at #48 .
DA= 12
PA= 30

VERDICT: You are not anything close to being an expert in SEO. Rank your blog first before helping others. Me wey no sabi anything in SEO sef dey rank pass you cheesy
Re: Let Me Do Latest SEO On Your Blogger Blog For Search Engines Ranking by VesselEdet: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2019
ClixMaster:
Ok, I checked and you managed to rank "gospel music free download" at #48 .
DA= 12
PA= 30

VERDICT: You are not anything close to being an expert in SEO. Rank your blog first before helping others. Me wey no sabi anything in SEO sef dey rank pass you cheesy

Eish... it wasn't necessary you show up to claim you're better. That domain isn't up to a year old, and your niche may be different, plus the competition.

Still, it wasn't unnecessary to show off how better you are. You may indeed be better and you can create your own thread for that.

You don't go up by bringing others down.

(1) (Reply)

Android 10 Gets Its First Security Patch, 49 Security Vulnerabilities Fixed / Wants To Advertise On Opera Mini? Here Is The Answer / Paypal Funds Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.