Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) (1981 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) by 9jahotblog: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Somewhere in Surulere, this lady is tired of living without a man.
Watch the shocking video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lat8wZsP0zM
Re: Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) by KristaPretty(f): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
What do i say to this wan now

First to comment. I hate mondays! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) by johnkay1(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Let me screen her.

Her brain is reacting to something strange in her system. Maybe weed, her roommate can put weed in her pot of vegetable soup.

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) by deanoffaculty: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
johnkay1:
Let me screen her.

Her brain is reacting to something strange in her system. Maybe weed, her roommate can put weed in her pot of vegetable soup.

Is that FIDO DIDO? grin grin grin......the best 7up jingle ever.
Re: Somewhere In Surulere, This Lady Is Tired Of Living Without A Man(video,pics) by 9jahotblog: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2019
she's tired of life, someone should help her please.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Daddy Showkey Wife's Birthday Party / Actress Pat Ugwu Joins Etinosa In Taking Photo Of Her Unclad Butt In The Toilet / Davido Buys $30,000 Rolex Wristwatch For His Crew As Chrismas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.