Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia (35469 Views)

Italy Advanced On Penalties As Messi And Argentina Beaten By Colombia. / "They Don't Deserve The Shirt" - Diego Maradona Blasts Argentina National Team / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Mascherano *expired
Aguero - average
Di Maria *expired
Higuain *expired
All these other names are film trick grin
Aguero, average?

Aguero that has been the EPL top scorer multiple times, average? If Aguero is average, then Messi is also average. You people will drag everybody, but that perennial loser that brings nothing but bad luck to the Argentine squad.

When Di Maria was not expired, what did Messi do with him? Same as Aguero, Mascherano and co, if these guys are expired, so is Messi, because all of them have been playing together for over ten years. They should retire the entire Argentine team including Messing and maybe they will win a trophy. Drogba had to retire before CIV won a trophy, Messi should retire and allow Argentina win a trophy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by MONITZ: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
That Argentine is shitty abeg it’s hightime they start naturalising players especially black players the team has dearth of quality players I don’t know if anyone has observed that it’s only this Argentine folks that don’t have any naturally dark people/players among them check from Brazil to Peru to Colombia Ecuador Venezuela Uruguay Chile to Paraguay I don’t know any Argentine player from past to present as darks a Fernandinho or willian or ze Roberto or Carrillo or Jackson Martinez and Yerry Mina or Antonio Valencia or Carrillo of Peru...Add Neymar C.Ronaldo and mbappe to this Argentine team they still won’t be shiiiit

It's because Argentines are heavy racists ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by tfash96(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
That Argentine is shitty abeg it’s hightime they start naturalising players especially black players the team has dearth of quality players I don’t know if anyone has observed that it’s only this Argentine folks that don’t have any naturally dark people/players among them check from Brazil to Peru to Colombia Ecuador Venezuela Uruguay Chile to Paraguay I don’t know any Argentine player from past to present as darks a Fernandinho or willian or ze Roberto or Carrillo or Jackson Martinez and Yerry Mina or Antonio Valencia or Carrillo of Peru...Add Neymar C.Ronaldo and mbappe to this Argentine team they still won’t be shiiiit
no sane black will try that. For instance if u try it they will use racism to kill u to d extent that u will find it difficult to eat from the same plate with argentines

2 Likes

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by freemi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
am really feelin 4 messi .wish i ve 2 internatnal trophies wud ve given hm 1

2 Likes

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Ororocelemi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
CR7 and average Portuguese players, yet he scores and wins trophies for his team, while messi with all the stars and big names in Argentina is compared to Super Eagles.
6th FIFA World best loading for CR7.....

7 Likes

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by SkinnyNigga: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
jrusky:

Oh bro don't just go there the racial and colour discrimination in these pooh sucking Argentina it's so horrible. So let them keep their silly mentality and keep failing and get disgrace.

You remember this maggot called Maradonna outburst against Super Eagle in the last world cup

Can you remember the saga between Messi and Mikel during the U21 world cup that Messi among all Argentina player was the only one that refused to shake hand with our players and Mikel wenf to him directly for handshake he still refused. I still have the video clip in my achive till today.

So they will keep failing and falling when you hate it become poison and poison ends up kills.
heard in the past, they killed most of the blacks in their country.. Argentina hates black.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by SkinnyNigga: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kyngfarabale1:
u r a big liar Argentina have good players bt Messi is their major problem 1...Aguero 2...di maria 3...daybala 4...otamendi 5...macherano 6...lanzini 7..maurio icardi 8...angel corea 9...Hugain
and u r telling us Argentina don't have good players Abi Messi no good... all hail d GOAT CR7
this one is a kid

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by tfash96(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
jrusky:

Oh bro don't just go there the racial and colour discrimination in these pooh sucking Argentina it's so horrible. So let them keep their silly mentality and keep failing and get disgrace.

You remember this maggot called Maradonna outburst against Super Eagle in the last world cup

Can you remember the saga between Messi and Mikel during the U21 world cup that Messi among all Argentina player was the only one that refused to shake hand with our players and Mikel wenf to him directly for handshake he still refused. I still have the video clip in my achive till today.

So they will keep failing and falling when you hate it become poison and poison ends up kills.
chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Saltoflife: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
newmanadrian:

Number?

My number is my signature
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Udstar(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Which bigger names are there, abeg tell us. Except maybe Higuain, most of the current Arg squad are under-average players. Without Messi, maybe even Kano Pillars can beat them. Asides having a better team overall, Portugal is also doing relatively better because they play similar football pattern like Spain, but Argentina has lost their south American form and are playing weaker European style football like Hungary or Poland. Whoever plays south American style or Spain style of football best will always win or get to the top 4. But, well, let me mind my business.

What of Aguero, Dybala, Di Maria?
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

they had systematically killed the black in their country google it to know better

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Deepthoughts: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dorischuks:
Diego Maradona hit out at the current Argentina team after they were beaten by Colombia in their opening game of the Copa America.

Argentina last won a major tournament in 1993 and the current group of players, lead by Lionel Messi, have often been criticised for failing to produce on the biggest stage.

"It makes you think Tonga could beat us," Maradona said.

"There's a prestige that we built with kicks... from blows. Remember when we all went out to Peru, when we broke the bus... What's left of all that? What is the shirt?

"You're offending the shirt, your mother's ****."

Maradona is currently in Buenos Aires having left his role as Dorados coach in Mexico for medical reasons.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/youre-offending-shirt-maradona-slams-argentina-beaten-colombia/
This is why some of us still feel Messi need to prove himself outside of the Barcelona setting even though his talent is not in doubt but he needs to establish with certainty that he's truly the "GOAT".

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Tokziby: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

There are blacks all over south America but the ones in Argentina are being rejected. The Racism in Argentina is on another level, they maim, they persecute and drove them out of extinction. The few remaining there are barely surviving.
Do urself a favor and read about blacks in Argentina u will understand.

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by DeRay98(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

Argentina is highly racist hence blacks in their country are relegated to the back and treated as inferiors.
Most other South American countries have large black population of citizens and they are freer than in Argentina

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by tfash96(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ororocelemi:
CR7 and average Portuguese players, yet he scores and wins trophies for his team, while messi with all the stars and big names in Argentina is compared to Super Eagles.
6th FIFA World best loading for CR7.....
se this 1 dey whine me ni when every sane person dey talk about vvd & Messi u dey talk about penaldo
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by newmanadrian(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Saltoflife:

My number is my signature
Don't really know much about nairaland. Pls what's the signature
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Sanchez01: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Devgod:
which one is stars again. Apart from Messi and Aguero who can complete a successful pass in the ARGENTINA team sad
Jesus! Did you just ask this question, proof read before posting it

For learners, there are the likes of Angel Di Maria, Paredes, Tagliafico, Dybala, Saravia and Otamendi and they all played against Colombia. By the way, I didn't mention the many Argentinians who weren't called for the ongoing tournament. The likes Higuain, Icardi, Lamela and Correa.

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by emezuo17: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
. Argentina has no blacks, they killed all the blacks in that country so many years ago, I mean killed them all directly or indirectly those who survived ran to neighbouring countries like Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and the rest

2 Likes

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by compton11(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
argentina sent the black to war front during their war with paraguay,so 95% of black died during that war while the rest were whitening,the rest were denied to identified as afro argentina.

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Ororocelemi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
tfash96:
se this 1 dey whine me ni when every sane person dey talk about vvd & Messi u dey talk about penaldo
You no sabi watch football, carry world best give VVD, do you think this year is a world cup year that gave Canavaro the award, even Modric would not have won if not for the world cup last yr, barca fans are funny grin grin grin
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by DeRay98(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why Nigerians dey chop Panadol for Argentina headaches na? Una don forget how Maradona swallowed or injected drugs just to beat Nigeria in 1994 World Cup? That was his last international match for Argentina because he was caught and banned for life.
Make una go sleep joo

quote author=safarigirl post=79413331]Afternoon, average?

Aguero that has been the EPL top scorer multiple times, average? If Aguero is average, then Messi is also average. You people will drag everybody, but that perennial loser that brings nothing but bad luck to the Argentine squad.

When Di Maria was not expired, what did Messi do with him? Same as Aguero, Mascherano and co, if these guys are expired, so is Messi, because all of them have been playing together for over ten years. They should retire the entire Argentine team including Messing and maybe they will win a trophy. Drogba had to retire before CIV won a trophy, Messi should retire and allow Argentina win a trophy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by JUBILEE2000: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

History has it that at a point in the history of Argentina, all the blacks in the country were all annihilated to prevent the preservation of the black race in the country. U can Google the history of the black race in Argentina for more info

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanchez01:

Jesus! Did you just ask this question, proof read before posting it

For learners, there are the likes of Angel Di Maria, Paredes, Tagliafico, Dybala, Saravia and Otamendi and they all played against Colombia. By the way, I didn't mention the many Argentinians who weren't called for the ongoing tournament. The likes Higuain, Icardi, Lamela and Correa.
Oga wtf.. the above players are pipe.. did you even watch the game.. I ask again how many of these stupid players you listen above can complete a successful pass lol. Dimaria total waste of space. Otamendi big for nothing without bearing. dybala incompatible. Tagliafico Paredes Saravia?? Are you sick are these the stars you're talking about angry. Pipes they won't even leave the group stage
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by tfash96(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ororocelemi:
You no sabi watch football, carry world best give VVD, do you think this year is a world cup year that gave Canavaro the award, even Modric would not have won if not for the world cup last yr, barca fans are funny grin grin grin
ok go carry am in France and go give ur penaldo
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by balonaija(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
hmmmm
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by dabongys: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

Not Argentina. The country is a den of racists. Are you aware they consciously embarked on a programme to exterminate the blacks who were released there as slaves...unlike Colombia and Brazil their neighbors. The day you see a black play on that team, know then that the world is coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by PerseDew(f): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abogwara:

Argentina does not have African history or ancestory but rather Europe. Brazil has African, Indians and Europeans in the mix.

Argentina does have africans in their history as a result of slave trade to south america. There are 2 major factors that led to their almost non existent population at present.
1.) The war with Paraguay: Mostly africans were sent to the frontlines.
2.) Yellow fever and cholera: The black argentines were segregated from those of european decent. They lacked health care, thus many died from diseases like yellow fever and Cholera.
Many that survived, ran to Brazil. All during 1868-1874.

source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibtimes.com/blackout-how-argentina-eliminated-africans-its-history-conscience-1289381%3famp=1
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Starz825(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
Argentina and black players na like Tonto and Churchill coming back as one...
Oga their racism no be here oo

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Etuagievin(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Saltoflife:
No be hard luck jor... na soft work.

Make dem go borrow barca players

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
am interested
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by showafrica(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

They killed all blacks in Argentina once upon a time. Very stupid people

1 Like

Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Adakintroy: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

Didn't they win two works cups and reach the final on 214 with no dark players. Every country have there golden eras. Don't always make things about race.
Re: You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia by Inteltower: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Carlyboi:

they have themselves to blame

after the abolition of slave trade, they dealt with blacks severely... they conscripted them into their armies to lead at forefront.. just with intentions to die.
the black women were raped/abused...no jobs were given to blacks. all these pressures forced all blacks to go into other neighboring countries in south America. there is high racism in Argentina.
so don't expect what you are asking from them.
go check history & confirm for yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video) / Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.