Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) (486 Views)

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by Mandynews(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Nigerian Musician - Naira Marley was arrested alongside fellow rapper Zlatan Ibile sometime last month for credit card and internet fraud also known as Yahoo Yahoo.

Although Zlatan was released not long after his arrest, Naira Marley remained in jail until he was granted bail to the tune of N2million. Naira Marley trend via social media following his release from jail.

The Issagoal crooner in a short video now trending on social media sent a message to “Yahoo boys” saying they all are owing him because he went to prison because of them.

Upon meeting his bail requirement 35 days later, he was released.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqAiYryI3js

Source: https://mandynews.com/all-yahoo-boys-owe-me-i-went-to-prison-for-you-all-naira-marley-video/

Re: All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by GISTBL0G: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2019
You this boy
Re: All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2019
grin ok na
Re: All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by Abid2019(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2019
grin Nairamarley one 7days in prison, ISSSAAA GOAALLL
Re: All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by Abid2019(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2019
grin Nairamarley 7days in prison, ISSSAAA GOAALLL!!!
Re: All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by nrexzy: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Him do start again
Re: All Yahoo Boys Owe Me, I Went To Prison For You All - Naira Marley (video) by Harrymig1(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Issorait

(1) (Reply)

Do All Women Lie? |hear What Mare Oboh Has To Say Now ; #coza Saga / Who Is Working At Unilever Agbara / 'you Can't Be Alive And The Mother Of Your Child Is Broke' - Churchill Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.