Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! (544 Views)

CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
Are you a stay at home mum or dad?

Are you out of job and totally feel the need to meet up with bills?

Do you have a job, but want to earn extra cash aside your monthly pay?

If yes, then join my whatsapp group to know how to print on souvenirs without machine from the comfort of your home.

Learn how to print on:

Mugs
T-shirts
Throw pillows
Phone casing
Etc.

Learning fee is #1000.

Whatsapp no: 08037571569

Click the link ⬇ in my signature to join the whatsapp training group. Thanks

Re: Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2019
ehinome4hushM:

If yes, then join my whatsapp group to know how to print on souvenirs without machine from the comfort of your home.

Learn how to print on:

Mugs
T-shirts
Throw pillows
Phone casing
Etc.

Learning fee is #1000.

Re: Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2019
ehinome4hushM:

Learn how to print on:

Mugs
T-shirts
Throw pillows
Phone casing
Etc.

Learning fee is #1000.

Join others by 2pm today for training!! what you'll learn is worth more than the training fee. Get a skill for life!
Re: Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! by ndukaku1503(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2019
dont have whatsapp browsing phone
Re: Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! by ehinome4hushM(f): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
ndukaku1503:
dont have whatsapp browsing phone

sorry bro, only whatsapp users can participate.
Re: Learn How To Print On Souvenirs At Home And Make Money! by Suvenia: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
DON'T JUST LIVE

Who else wears this t-shirt without actually wearing it?
Find casual motivational merch on Suvenia.com

Click the link below to place your order

https://www.suvenia.com/hoodies/dont-just-live-hoodies_BirwtlBAtb[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Quotation For Inverter From A Competent Supplier / How I Moved A Barbing Saloon Guy From Zero Capital To Thousands In 3 Weeks / Dangote Cement Appoints Michel Puchercos As Group CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.