Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu (707 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners / Gunmen kill three, abduct three in Katsina villages -Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by Gabriel004: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Ogbonna Casmir, Enugu

There was panic in Enugu as suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked a commercial bus carrying traders, mainly women returning from the market along Agbani-Ugbawka road in Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State and abducted three young women.

Our correspondent gathered that the herdsmen numbering over 20 first robbed the traders before forcefully taking three young women among them to the bush.

The incident, our correspondent learnt, took place in the evening of Friday June 14, 2019.

The victims have however been rescued and reunited with their families.

It was gathered that the incident had thrown the communities along the road which connected to Ebonyi State into confusion as there were fears of another herdsmen attack on Enugu soil.

Fulani herdsmen had in 2016 swooped on a sleeping Ukpabi-Nimbo Community in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State and killed scores of people, including women and children.

Enugu State Police Command confirmed the attack and abduction of the women traders.

A statement by the State Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amaraizu, a Superintendent of Police, said the command had commenced investigation into the incident.

The statement read, “The Enugu State command of the Nigeria police have commenced a full scale investigation into the incident of an attack on a commercial bus and abduction of some victims by hoodlums along Agbani Ugbawka road in Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-attack-commercial-bus-abduct-three-women-in-enugu/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjR3r69pvDiAhUKXRUIHWn-CHEQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0PoxwLLUMKCOqGmvxYu8mH&ampcf=1

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by Gabriel004: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
grin
cc
oilPUSSY, officialAPCNig, Nwanyionitsha. Come and see o. oilPUSSY, why did you not report this since o. cheesy
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by nwanyionitsha: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin
cc
oilPUSSY, officialAPCNig, Nwanyionitsha. Come and see o. oilPUSSY, why did you not report this since o. cheesy
So what is funny now ?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by nwanyionitsha: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am sorry for any ful that still eats beef.
I dont eat beef and i am not dead.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by Gabriel004: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I am sorry for any ful that still eats beef.
I dont eat beef and i am not dead.
But you guys said Fulanis are not in your forests na.

I thought you said I posted oldo news. Is this old news too grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by nwanyionitsha: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gabriel004:
But you guys said Fulanis are not in your forests na.

I thought you said I posted oldo news. Is this old news too grin
Yes,there are no fulanis in our forest biko.
Were the women not rescued ? How were they rescued ?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by OfficialAPCNig: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin
cc
Stop drinking brown roof water and you no gree.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Commercial Bus, Abduct Three Women In Enugu by Gabriel004: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yes,there are no fulanis in our forest biko.
Were the women not rescued ? How were they rescued ?
Every women always being rescued, they are not in your forests yet kidnapped your women. grin . Keep fooling yourself

(1) (Reply)

Photos of Diezani’s $40m jewelry, gold iPhone forfeited to FG / Three Secondary School Students Arrested For Shooting Two Schoolmates In SA / Man With Knife Walks Into NYPD Station, Begs To Be Shot, Got Tased Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.