Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hard Palm & Dry Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hard Palm & Dry Skin (2210 Views)

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / Dry Skin, Eczema Nd Other Skin Related Diseases / Choco Skinned Dude Needs Help On Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Palm & Dry Skin by yetunde01(f): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello nairalanders, i need your advice of what to use on my palm, 'cos they are hard.
And also am dark in complexion and my skin is a dry one, what cream can I use, my friends are complaining. Pls I need your urgent advice/suggestion.
Re: Hard Palm & Dry Skin by yetunde01(f): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello nairalanders, i need your advice of what to use on my palm, 'cos they are hard.
And also am dark in complexion and my skin is a dry one, what cream can I use, my friends are complaining. Pls I need your urgent advice/suggestion.
Re: Hard Palm & Dry Skin by InkedNerd(f): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2010
Perhaps you should provide us with a back story of what kind of products you currently use [if you use any], how often you lotion your hands, and perhaps what you eat. Just give us a general idea of what your skincare routine is.
Re: Hard Palm & Dry Skin by ab1989: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
Use ALOE LOTION that is from Alovera of America and is available in Nigeria and you can purchase it in the company in your name. For more details call 234 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Some Things That Doesn't Change When You Lose Your Virginity / COVID-19 Update For October 23 2021 In Nigeria / Advantages Of Hand-washing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.