Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

5 Ways To Fully Enjoy The 3 Weeks Camp Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Ways To Fully Enjoy The 3 Weeks Camp Experience (566 Views)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / "3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean? / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Fully Enjoy The 3 Weeks Camp Experience by naijakopas: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
Congratulations if you have successfully printed your call up letter. You now know where you will be spending at least your next three weeks (if you will be relocating) or your next twelve months.
Some of you are not happy with your posting especially if you are posted far north, I understand the feeling of thinking about the long distance travel and feeling of uncertainty about the camp experience in that region. But worry not, irrespective of your posting, you can still have a fun-filled camp experience. I’ve researched and list out 5 things you can do to have a fun-filled camp experience.

Below is the list of important things to go in order to fully experience the fun the comes with the 3-weeks camp

1. HAVE ENOUGH MONEY (GUYS)
This cannot be overemphasized; I put guys because ladies can always have their way some times(smiles).
You will need money for some expenses, especially those who will not be eating from the camp kitchen, you have the mammi market to your service.

You will also need cash to adjust your khaki as 80% of you will be given oversized wear, except you don’t mind wearing khaki that looks like an agbada(lol)

Other expenses like photocopies, snapping of passport photographs, pictures during camp activities, buying of personal belongings if you didn’t bring them from home.
If you don’t like your state of deployment, the camp is the best place to apply for relocation, some will be rejected but with cash nothing is impossible. So if you want your redeployment granted easily then be ready to part with some cash.

Continue reading in the link below
http://naijakopas.com/how-to-fully-enjoy-the-3weeks-camp-experience/
Re: 5 Ways To Fully Enjoy The 3 Weeks Camp Experience by Bellotelli: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
for me just get plenty money and self confidence... you'll be the king.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Fully Enjoy The 3 Weeks Camp Experience by Oyinlicious(f): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
How with all the stress their going through

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Ppa / MTN 1gb @ N400 / NYSC 2020B Str 2 A week extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.