Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Don't Mistake My Self Confidence For Arrogance - Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Mistake My Self Confidence For Arrogance - Ebuka (423 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Mistake My Self Confidence For Arrogance - Ebuka by umahi88(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Nigerian media personality and show host of Big Brother Naija, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu took to his Instagram page to explains why people mistake his self confidence for arrogance.

The fashionista who has successfully hosted two editions of Big Brother Naija Reality show said that due to the education he has acquired, he knows something about everything.

he wrote:

“People mistake my self confidence for arrogance sometimes and one of the sources of that self confidence is education. I have 4 degrees. And with all that knowledge acquired, of course I feel like I know something about everything and can contribute to pretty much any conversation there is.

“Education has empowered me immensely and the greatest nations in the world are proof of its ability to transform!!! Which is why I have partnered with @nexford_university to help you achieve your short and long term education goals.

“Nexford University is a recognized, 100% online American university and you can apply for a Bachelor in Business or an MBA using the unique code NXUTM to get discounts off your application. There are very limited spaces left using this unique code so hurry. Please visit nexford.org,”

He Shared: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/06/dont-mistake-my-self-confidence-for-arrogance-ebuka.html

Re: Don't Mistake My Self Confidence For Arrogance - Ebuka by Harrymig1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Baby Mama Jada P “I Was Hacked” Following The Domestic Violence Claim / See What Peruzzi Reveals About Chioma And Davido / 23-year-old Nigerian Model, Blessing Williams Buys 2nd House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.