Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview (2158 Views)

Police Commission 'Pencils-Down' 37 Ex-SARS Officers For Dismissal / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / IGP Bans Phones, Laptops Search By SARS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by DonXavi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please Let's share this till it gets to the people who'll take action. These people should not get away with all this crimes and intimidation against the innocent citizens .
I saw this and decided to share.

https://www.facebook.com/NigerianPublicOpinionPage/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARCYW56IXABs5r5_Ba3IFhCP1RJCjIah96cobWUWhw-xKgbBI3d9PwN6DhazzAo5c1XIVSDlydOFrJBz&hc_ref=ARTVKlxh6RdoXqatTiHEdt-R84mOSQ0R3B4yhuIc1T5lgXv-xqlxVL2VpwWDwdeagEg&__xts__[0]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by daddytime(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
So SARS is still on the beat and waxing strong.

Wonderful..

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
So it has gotten to this stage?

What's the essence of having a police force when they're still the same people who harass you and commit crimes against you? Still, the idiots are being paid with taxpayers' money.

We don't love ourselves in Nigeria, that's the origin of all the problems in this country.

Tribalism, police harassment and intimidation, corruption in politics, infrastructure decay, all these things are a product of the hatred we have towards one another.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by dollytino4real(f): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
so who no get money go just die 4 their hand abi

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Ezeego1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jungle grin grin Only the brave survives it.

SARS dey street too,,, cheesy

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Adonko(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
germanized:
So it has gotten to this stage?

What's the essence of having a police force when they're still the same people who harass you and commit crimes against you? Still, the idiots are being paid with taxpayers' money.

We don't love ourselves in Nigeria, that's the origin of all the problems in this country.

Tribalism, police harassment and intimidation, corruption in politics, infrastructure decay, all these things are a product of the hatred we have towards one another.
I quiet agree with you that we don't love ourselves reason for this ugly behaviour exhibited by SARS, so when one sees an armed robber he will be terrified and when you come across SARS you will also be Faced with same feeling what a life .I can't remember the last time they caught an armed robber.

But they better watch it you can't continue to pursue a Dog to a point were he has nowhere to turn or run to then you will know he has a teeth. The Authorities are paying deaf ear to this now and if it finally graduates into a situation were the oppresssd can no longer take it then we will have more than we bargain for cos no man has the monopoly over voilence or oppression.

God save Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Ezeego1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
so who no get money go just die 4 their hand abi

They always know their victims cheesy,,,but if you know drop anything Las Las na beating the person go chop dem go still free you and count it as a loss. Then wait for another victim to opress.
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by helinues: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just imagine.. And we are expecting those who have left to return back to Nigeria.

And this yeye SARS are among those complaining about the hardship in the land..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by dollytino4real(f): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ezeego1:

They always know their victims cheesy,,,but if you know drop anything Las Las na beating the person go chop dem go still free you and count it as a loss. Then wait for another victim to opress.
it is well
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by seborrhic: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
I challenge this guy to say the truth.
Despite the massive shortcomings in the police and SARS in particular,they are not as senseless as to delay a guy going for an embassy interview,drag him into their van and demand N200k.
The story has holes.
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by guuudy87(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mad people...

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by BlackfireX: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
They even pity you sef....

So after voting for buhari you want to run and leave , na lie.

We are awaiting you the day you will board flight...

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by DonXavi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
seborrhic:
Despite the massive shortcomings in the police and SARS in particular,they are not as senseless as to delay a guy going for an embassy interview,drag him into their van and demand N200k.
The story has holes.
You are saying this because it hasn't affected you yet, pray it doesn't.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is PURE WICKEDNESS
For the 1ST TIME, I will read through a story and take sides immediately without hearing the other side.
This GUY is educated and exposed and it has paid him off.
I am satisfied with the way he dug into the matter..
It’s so sad.
They now hang around booming embassies...

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
seborrhic:
The story has holes.
Do you really think this GUY would just peddle LIES against the POLICE FORCE and further expose himself on the TWITTER have known that so much is at stake ..??
I don’t think so.
The POLICE can only come up to deny that those were impersonators and not genuine, however, he made a point that he was driven to a nearby Police post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Bamz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Well I doubt if posting this on Twitter would address the issue but its just a shame that he would spend a lot more trying to get a court injunction to prove his case and get the money back through the bank. sad
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by vizboy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
DonXavi:
You are saying this because it hasn't affected you yet, pray it doesn't.

Don't mind him.. He hasn't experience it..

I still can't forget the day they collected 100k from me and my friends in surulere

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by sKeetz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
I was waiting for him to say he got the visa approved or not.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by olatade(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
sKeetz:
I was waiting for him to say he got the visa approved or not.

unfortunately, he was late for the appointment.
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by sKeetz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
olatade:

unfortunately, he was late for the appointment.

Read where he stares that he was able to meet up.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by olatade(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
sKeetz:

Read where he stares that he was able to meet up.

thanks. was rushing through the write-up

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Airoflaw(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
This country
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by julioralph(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
NPF undecided
Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by saint4larin(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is bull shit,,,
Sometimes I feel like giving up on this country...
But have promised myself I will not...

The change will pray for will come....
It just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by sKeetz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
seborrhic:
The story has holes.

Shut the fvck up undecided

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by Prokaryote: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
seborrhic:
The story has holes.
I dash u sense free of charge.....in less than 48hrs, SARS will show u their true color and if u are one of them, u will meet ur own soon.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Robbed A Guy Going For US Visa Interview by DonXavi(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2019
vizboy:

Don't mind him.. He hasn't experience it..

I still can't forget the day they collected 100k from me and my friends in surulere
In this past April I came to Nigeria, but had to land first at Cotonou airport then pick up an airport cab from there to Seme boarder from where my driver came to pick me up. as we were driving into Lagos we met these SARS guys at a check point. One of them who really looked like an armed robber approached my car and began shouting like a mad man, commanding my driver not to move an inch, he ordered me out of the car and told me to go and talk to their boss that was in a bus a distance away from us, I was trying to ask him what the problem was, but he kept behaving as one under the influence of an hallucinogen. I now ignored him and went to see his boss. His boss asked me my name, and I told him, he asked me where I was coming from, I told him I flew in via Cotonou airport, he demanded for my passport which I handed over to him.

being that I don't use a Nigerian passport, he asked if I was a not Nigerian and I said no, he asked what my profession was, I told him. by this time this other guy that ordered me down from the car was just shouting like an armed robber behaving as if he knew me somewhere as a bad person telling his boss to look at my hand that I have a tattoo, he was just shouting telling his boss not let me go, he said he ordered me down because he saw my tattoo. As the boss was opening and scrutinizing my passport, he saw my visa to Benin Republic (Cotonou) and my Nigerian Visa with the entry stamps from both the Benin Republic and Nigerian Immigration. He asked what I was coming to do in Nigeria, I told him that I came to visit. He then gave me my passport and I left. Imagine if I had met this other guy alone, I mean the guy that called me down from the car.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Murder Of Funke Fasoranti / Buhari "Private" UK Visit, Border Closure, Conspiracy Against Naija / This Is The Exact Problem With APC's Decisions In Today's NEC Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.