Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fireful Declarations By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fireful Declarations By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche (404 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fireful Declarations By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche by KorrectGospelTV(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
*Somebody struggling with filthy and unclean dreams...and when your breakthrough is about to happen you have Negative and filthy dreams of naked men and women, today, that yoke is broken.
*Somebody battling with closed doors, the doors that the devil closed against you, closed against your business, family and destiny, the work of your hands, I declare them open.
In the name of Jesus.
*The Lord showed me somebody whose children started struggling with their academic work. Intelligent and sharp children, suddenly, academics is struggling, it’s a satanic attack. Everyone flying before and began to struggle, today in the mighty name of Jesus, that attack is arrested. It is returned back to sender in the name of Jesus.
*The Lord showed me the Spirit of death, a plague of death where people are rendered useless, wasted, I take authority over that plague of death, over that spirit of death in your family, in your organization, in the school, in the university, where people are dying just like that, I arrest that demon. It is gone in Jesus name.
* The plague of empty handedness , wretchedness, they want you to be wretched by all means. The wheel of poverty, I arrest you, I curse you. Loose your grip and get out at the count of 3. in the name of Jesus. 1,2,3 shout go.
*Between now and the next 7 days, a destiny miracle, a financial miracle, a career miracle will be put in your hands. Receive it now.
*Today is your day!
*We take authority over the plague of terror in Nigeria, the plague of kidnapping, the plague of rituals, robbery, wickedness, Satan the blood of Jesus is against you. Spirit of killings and kidnappings and terrorism and suicide, we rebuke you, we curse you to your roots. We command you to get out of Nigeria!
*This evil wind of destruction and bloodshed, you have no place in this nation, we curse you and command you to get out of our nation.
*Your hands are empowered.
*In Jesus precious name
So shall it be.
IG: @korrectgospeltv
Twitter: @korrectgospel
Facebook: Korrectgospeltv

Re: Fireful Declarations By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche by preciousele(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Protest Against Pastor Adeboye, Unfair, Embarrassing – CAN / A Man Of God From Warri ,Delta State Blesses Comedians And Musicians With 5m / Christianity Is Turning Out To Be A Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.