Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) (4414 Views)

Stop Sleeping With Bobrisky - Bobrisky's Twin Sister Blast Tonto Dikeh / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tonto Dikeh despite spending millions for a cosmetic surgery, was blasted by her fans who feel her figure looks like block.

Stepping out yesterday for her birthday bash in Abuja, the controversial actress and mother of one was pictured having an abnormal bum and shape.

The rigidity of the bum couldn't even allow her dance very well.

Web users/fans who reacted to the video, blasted her for making a wrong decision by going under the knife.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/this-figure-9-is-like-block-fans-blast-tonto-dikeh-photos/

c: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin

Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
cry
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
This lady and her arrogance reminds me of Kemi Olunyolo.

I will not be surprised if they are from the same mother.

The two most controversial women in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by prodigyhenry: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
embarassed
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
This guy above me is mean and harsh shocked

1 Like

Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ohhhhh boy all these efforts she puts into impressing men is no longer valid again as no man in his right senses will want to marry her again, even if she pays for the wedding, what a joke of an actress undecided

1 Like

Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
undecided
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Kaceman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
prodigyhenry:
I am not a fan of Tonto dike or anything that concerns her but I have to be very honest here. Tonto dike is mad, her fan are mad, those following her on Instagram her mad, the mods that move her stories to FP are mad, the bloggers that won't let us rest about her matter are mad, her bestie bobrisky is double mad, her new boyfriend is mad, those that attended her useless birthday party are mad, those jobless people commenting on her Instagram are mad, the companies that sponsors her are mad, the people she models for are mad, the companies that endorse her are mad, the plastic surgeon that worked on her are mad, the movie producers and directors that cast her are mad, the designers who give her clothes are mad, the 40-sec ritualist man is mad, those granting her interviews are mad, and if you quote me to say nonsense you're also mad

*Drops mic*

That is it plain and simple
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by iammo1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

Tonto idi onike....

Africans sturboness and refusal to talk to a counsellor / Psychologist / Psychiatrist is something else.

Spend your money fixing your mind and not just your body

2 Likes

Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Canadanow: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Her wahala... Hypocrites gbogbo. Rubbish. Like sey dem no go do thesame thing if dem get the cash. All those guys go dey use her pics masturbate sef. Idiots.
Let's learn to mind our business in naija. It's her money and body, I can't wait to leave this hell hole. Some people fit frustrate you.
I remember dem dey use my big head abuse me. Can I reduce a big head pls? grin grin
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by Godfreyabj(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos) by scarybeeeee: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
The brother in the second pic looks like uncle Churchill from behind.Now its certain that I'm hungry. embarassed[url]

(1) (Reply)

Naijamayor 12 Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Of 2012 / Moet Abebe: Attention Seeking Or Wardrobe Malfunction? ( Photo ) / I Cannot Sleep Without Having S3x Every Single Day – 16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.