Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) (37300 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
God's kingdom......we pray let it come...let it come

1 Like

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
donbachi:
B.dere and ki.dere...most troublsome places in ogoniland,rivers state..how are they even sure it was real uniform men....i smell cult boys on military uniforms...all the same..nobody should take a life he/she never created...rip.

Even after seeing JTF pick up you are still doubting they are military men ..Nigerians and living in denial sef
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by balonaija(f): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
why?
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
donbachi:
B.dere and ki.dere...most troublsome places in ogoniland,rivers state..how are they even sure it was real uniform men....i smell cult boys on military uniforms...all the same..nobody should take a life he/she never created...rip.

Zombie the military men killed him and put his dead body in truck and drove off,

Wetin concern cult boys with the corpse of their victims?
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by donbachi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Even after seeing JTF pick up you are still doubting they are military men ..Nigerians and living in denial sef
this is social media,bro.
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by lonelygem(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Military men shot a community chief dead and allowed you or anyone to come and take photo shot of the extra judicial killing..

I've always told you these careless bloggers, you will land yourself in problem soon as you lack orientation of your delicate businesses..

So shameful some of you don't know the legal implication of what you post.

2 Likes

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by MumZee1010(f): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
This a pure misleading topic,he is not a village chief, he is criminal, leader of vandals, head of bunkers in that local government, he was the one the order the ambush that leads to the death of two civil defence officers and one military personnel, after he committed the crime,he was on the run,believed in his charms, but he was latter gun down,please nairaland do your findings well before you post.

6 Likes

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by ibukunoluwat(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
MumZee1010:
This a pure misleading topic,he is not a village chief, he is criminal, leader of vandals, head of bunkers in that local government, he was the one the order the ambush that leads to the death of two civil defence officers and one military personnel, after he committed the crime,he was on the run,believed in his charms, but he was latter gun down,please nairaland do your findings well before you post.

Is he not the Top menene or what do they call him sef....bloggers be carrying nonsense news up and down.
I served in Rivers state, last year to be prrcise, this same Bdere....mehn that place na wa.

1 Like

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Samyyorn5050: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Stop the misinformation.
He is not a chief but a thief and a cultic
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by blackaxe78: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
CandidateOfHell:
Buhari should stop killing Rivers people

Election is over,

Soon they will tag him oil thief as if they have arrested a single illegal gold miner in the North

Using military uniform to carry out hits has been existing in Rivers state since wayback 2002

Mile 3 massacre way back was executed with sirens and military Hardware's

I
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
bunkering gone wrong.
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Abogwara: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mophasa:
Some uniformed men believed to be men of the Nigerian Army on Sunday June 15th invaded B.dere community in Gokana local government area,Rivers state where the village head of Vopba community chief Menele Gberegbara was shot dead and his body taken away by the military men.

Details on why the local chief was murdered is still sketchy.

Check graphic photos below:

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/06/millitary-men-invade-rivers-community.html?m=1

This is false report. Why? Why? Why?
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by kitanga: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rivers and violence

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet https://www./y6et67fs/ to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by obembet(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
CandidateOfHell:
Buhari should stop killing Rivers people

Election is over,

Soon they will tag him oil thief as if they have arrested a single illegal gold miner in the North

I.think u need to check the police vehicle very well before u comment or blame anyone
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Mophasa(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
MumZee1010:

You are the ignorant one ,he is the chief of Vopba village in B.dere community.go make your findings
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Mophasa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibukunoluwat:

Is he not the Top menene or what do they call him sef....bloggers be carrying nonsense news up and down.
I served in Rivers state, last year to be prrcise, this same Bdere....mehn that place na wa.

He is a chief,go find out
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Mophasa(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibukunoluwat:

Are u sure u didn't eat his money??� I heard he is a cheerful giver to ladies
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by idonhammer: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
It will continue until them stop collecting money from politicians without keeping their own side of the bagain.

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by judgementyard(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exit full every where Bros coward But you go know where
We die here
Together! lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Dipsong: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
donbachi:

Its true ho i served in ogoni land nonwa to be precise lol na waka jeje i do all my days theres lol dem no dey beat chest in vain dem go do am , just run lol
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by blackaxe78: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You aint know PH city.

This arrangement has been happening for years- Using military HW for hits.

I am certain they not military men. Using military HW to carry oit hits has been in Rivers state since way back 2001
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by donbachi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dipsong:

Its true ho i served in ogoni land nonwa to be precise lol na waka jeje i do all my days theres lol dem no dey beat chest in vain dem go do am , just run lol
they so much believe in small small agama lizard juju and cultism.

1 Like

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
noni14:
pls where is the exist out of this country .
Google brother...
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by ibukunoluwat(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mophasa:

Are u sure u didn't eat his money??� I heard he is a cheerful giver to ladies

lolzzzzz
I heard too.... fortunately I never had a personal one on one encounter with him....we always met him in a group to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by Rolly22(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Donlamzy:
Is this how we continue to live our lives in this country?, is this how the killings, kidnapping, bombing, herdsmen problem, etc will continue while our politician keep unveiling new bullet proof cars and stealing billions meant for the populace just for their selfish interest..
Fate can't be chnaged, we are in this country already, I pray the Lord comes to our aid very soon, this is really getting too much

I weep for my dear country embarassed embarassed

You started well until you asked God to come and help you, and this type of prayer is why our politicians are still playing football with our future.
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by noni14(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
kevwemike:
what, u go no where we die here together
abi

1 Like

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by ogubolokento(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
handsome mene
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by ojobek: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Some people here are typing "RIP" for chief bunker in tai local government, his boys killed 2 civil defence and 1 army.Nigeria army got him when he wanted to escape to akwa ibom where his family live.NO RIP.He deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by ojobek: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mophasa:

You are the ignorant one ,he is the chief of Vopba village in B.dere community.go make your findings
even if he is a chief,is he not into oil cooking?
Re: Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic) by onward4life(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
I roll may 8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) / One Chance Operators & Their Cars Set On Fire In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.