Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) (47308 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by 0gaGist: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Gbemisola and husband, Temi Gomez loses their son.

Shared with caption..

Yesterday my son Eli Gomez was born. Beautiful, chubby with plenty hair. Buried him this morning at Ikoyi. I guess he was too good for this earth. May God give me the strength to be there for his mum & give us peace at this trying time.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-gbemisola-gomez-and-husband-loses-son

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by 0gaGist: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
See more photos the baby here ==> HERE

She wrote;

1 Share

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Awww...every parents worst nightmare.

Keep strong in the belief that, he wasn't impressed with the world as it is right now and chose to go back home from whence he came.

Painful experience though..

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
cry cry cry

“Iku ni i fo ile adun

Iku ni i pa babalawo bi eni ti ko gbofa,

Iku ni i pa onisegun bi eni ti ko loogun,

Iku ni i pa alufaa ti o gboju bi eni ti ko l’Olorun Oba,

Iku lo pa Abiri ti Abiri fi ku,

Iku pa Abiri, Abiri re orun alakeji”

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by blackaxe78: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oyeku Meji, Oyeku Meji, Oyeku Meji leemeta.
The Averter of Death, the Averter of Death, the Averter of Death, I call you three times.

Mo be yin, bi iku ba sunmo itosi kie bami ye ojo iku fun.
I beg you, if Death is coming, help us to avert it.

Si ehin Ogun tabi ogorun odun, tabi bi iku ba nbo kie bami yee si ehin ogofa.
For all the years that I will be on the Earth, avert my Death until the pre-ordained time of passing.

Odun tiatibi mi sinu aye kie bami ye ojo iku fun ara mi ati awon omo mi ti mo bi.

Avert Death for all my children and avert Death for all those I include in my prayers.

Kiamaku ni kekere, kiamaku iku ina, kiamaku iku oro, kiamaku iku ejo, kiamaku sinu omi, Ase.
May they not die young, may they not die in fire, may they not die in tragedy, may they not die in shame, may they not die in water. May it be so.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by vizkiz: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
I know you are hurting but baba this kin news no suppose dey internet.

You for just mourn with your wife and family. God will strengthen his mother for going through 9 months of wasted efforts.

35 Likes

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by christianzest: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
he is still bragging that he buried him in ikoyi....
is ajegunle u for bury him naaa.
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by livebyday(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sad indeed

No one can understand this grief except experienced

cry
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by tinny898(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
rip to the dead
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Life like a mist ...appears just for a day

And disappears tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by Zoroaster: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gomez?
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by NwaJozi: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Condolences
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
cry cry cry

“Iku ni i fo ile adun

Iku ni i pa babalawo bi eni ti ko gbofa,

Iku ni i pa onisegun bi eni ti ko loogun,

Iku ni i pa alufaa ti o gboju bi eni ti ko l’Olorun Oba,

Iku lo pa Abiri ti Abiri fi ku,

Iku pa Abiri, Abiri re orun alakeji”
oga abeg don't invoke anything here...we don't want^^

3 Likes

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chai! May God strengthen them.
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sorry,reason why i dont believe in all this pregnancy pictures

1 Like

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by tfash96(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
So pathetic..weather in this country and the situation altogether are crazily bad. It does claim lives of adults gan sef let alone babies..... This country is just way too close to hell

1 Like

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by advocate666: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
too good for this earth? don't make me laugh.
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by seedsower(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
daddytime:
Awww...every parents worst nightmare.

Keep strong in the hopes that, he wasn't impressed with the world as it is right now and chose to go back home from whence he came.

Painful experience though..

i dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
The frontpage headline is so dummbb!

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by hybext(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
So sad �
Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by baby124: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rhesus incompatibility issues? Let her check her blood type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
I care less about the location he was buried. Gone too soon and rest in peace baby.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
What kind of confusing heading is
Actress Gbemisola Gomez And Husband's Son Dies Hours After Birth (Photos)
As if it's the actress, the husband and son that died.
This is clickbait sad

3 Likes

Re: Son Of Gbemisola And Temi Gomez Dies Hours After Birth (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
This Kain heading sef. Op rephrase abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.