Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative (39748 Views)

DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by kitanga: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
You should have come with his village shrine as well grin grin grin grin

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by ainas247: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
see the two women and the man sleeping..
Aiye mi temi bamii sad
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Imoh555(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
That Mumu law maker on blue has started representing his people by sleeping
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by femtex007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
This guy must be a good guy for him to win under the platform of this unknown party
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by slimderek(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
All they do at that house is Sleep
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Bitnet(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by BabaIbo: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
See those sleeping heads, the only time they are active is if there is money to share or they are deliberating on money/committee i.e anything that affects their personal accounts, if not e no consign them
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Damyonline: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Buy two plots of land in Cornerstone estate, Ibeju lekki for just 2 Million naira (Completely dry land) https://www./item/2-plots-of-residential-land-in-cornerstone-estate-ibeju-lekki-for-sale-iid-1051488617

Serious buyer urgently needed!

Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by promiseniqqa(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
we that cannot read....we thought the thred was Regina not knowing it was RIGALIA

LET ME JUST CLOSE IT
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Briller: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
globemoney:

Also won in Benue..

Lalasticlala

That happens when people have lost faith in APC and PDP.
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by adeboizy11(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
My jukun people. I miss wukari walahi.
Don't belittle that wear o, the consecration on that wear walahi. Hausa and Fulani fears an average jukun person. But jukuns are generally accommodating, don't just look for their trouble. I always want to go back to wukari ever since I finished my nysc since 2017.

AmericanQuarter:
9TH NATIONAL ASSEMBLY INAUGURATION(HOUSE OF REPS) IN VIEW.
This is Hon Danjuma Shidi, APGA House of Representatives member for Wukari/Ibi Federal Constituency in Taraba State at the inauguration of the House on Tuesday, June 12, 2019.
Nine other APGA members of the House of Representatives were equally inaugurated.
To God be the glory
#ImpactofVictorOyesResultOrientedLeadership
#APGABelongstoAllofUs

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by nauto11: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nkea Bu Nke Anyi

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by aniekebo: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
See culture
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Charmingrascal(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
This 9th assembly na God go help us. See how dem dey sleep like say they are high on codeine first meeting for that matter.
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Boi11: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
It too early to be sleeping fa...d man at d back
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by sapientia(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
An i love it.
Thats his work
Representing his people.
may it also translate to Bills
Goodluck man
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by kantoronto: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
They've not started and some people are already sleeping grin
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Baroba(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
rectitude:
Those feathers are epic. They must be that of an eagle. Rarebreeds.

Or vulture sef
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Immarocks(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nawa oooo...our reps are busy sleeping.....siesta room hmmmmmm
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by zoedew: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
What a Sleep Plaza!
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by enemyofprogress: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
I'm sure that's all he has to offer
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by AnalQueenluci: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Where is adaibeku ,u have been saying this 4 long
So apga has reps in taraba
Cc adaibeku cyynthiakiss
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by zoedew: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Wow i thought it was a joke until i googled it

Lalasticlala

The way it ought to be! Nigeria go survive!
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Where is adaibeku ,u have been saying this 4 long
So apga has reps in taraba
Cc adaibeku cyynthiakiss

Nice one
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by maynation(f): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lamasta:
This one is doing cultural day in the chamber when he is suppose to be on the verge of sponsoring a bill the remaining idiots at his back are busy sleeping cool

I said to myself.. If no one talked about the sleeping fools then I will give up on Nairaland.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by AnalQueenluci: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
globemoney:

Also won in Benue..

Lalasticlala

Which constituency
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Afamed: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lamasta:
This one is doing cultural day in the chamber when he is suppose to be on the verge of sponsoring a bill the remaining idiots at his back are busy sleeping cool
Ignorant is a disease. Do you sponsor a bill on the inauguration day? Typical lazy youth
Re: Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative by Groovenaija360(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Work never even, someone has started sleeping....

Lazy idiotic man grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Iara Oshiomhole Stuns In Blue Outfit (Photos) / Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.