Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers (49169 Views)

INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
2019 19k alawee (Falz, 19)

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
darocha1:
Hello Prof, please what parameter will be used to determined the distinguished ones?
In my opinion, this is just another parameter to employ people through the rear window
The parameter is simple; favour their rigging course.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Daniwak: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
No go die 4 nigeria o.. Bayelsa election no b child's play
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by churchee: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Until I receive a text to resume duty at INEC office, I don't believe it.
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by aod1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
I distinguished myself well during the elections in Rivers state o... Make I no hear say one tin one tin
Them never even pay me transport allowance till date

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Alejobs: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Akiika: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Majority of you so called youths on this forum are full of negativity. It's the reason you will continue to waste your money on data and time whining here. Your mates are distinguishing themselves getting employed, you are here blaming everyone else except yourself for your self-inflicting woes. Go ahead and create a conspiracy theory around it, you just told yourself success is out of your reach.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Zaanana1: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
*LOW JAMB SCORE?, WAY OUT!.*

Did you have low JAMB score? And you want to secure UNILORIN admission?

IJMB and JUPEB is the way out, trust us with your registration, and you will be glad you did as you join your mate in 200 level.

In order not to allow your mate to go ahead of you, IJMB and JUPEB A'level program will make you join your mate in 200 level.

For how long will you be writing JAMB?
It's high time you started IJMB or JUPEB program with us, in order not to allow further academic delay.

To secure admission directly into 200 level in any University of your choice.
Join us today, your admission into UNILORIN, ABU ZARIA, KWASU, and other university of your choice is guaranteed.
Call; 08140093416

*_Get admission into 200 level._*
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Tchange1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
WHAT A YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM....NEXT LEVEL
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
darocha1:
Hello Prof, please what parameter will be used to determined the distinguished ones?
In my opinion, this is just another parameter to employ people through the rear window
I concured!
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by goodnewsbabe: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by FabulousDave: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
How were the 75 corpers given phones and laptop selected?
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Teejay13(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good development.
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by OSIKHUMI: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good to hear...

An Audi A4 car is for sale . Good engine and Manuel . price very affordable . kindly reach me on 08125506032

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Cocolatti(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
INEC is Yet to pay me for the 2019 election work and they are here playing to the gallery. As am typing this, there are many of us Ad-hoc staff and Corp members who are yet to be paid in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Billy0naire(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Another attempt to quiet the NYSC members who manned the servers.

APC actually robbed the entire voters of their Choice of President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Lol they are already bribing corpers so they will not testify against the govt grin grin cheesy

My thoughts
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by uselesscountry: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Uselessness
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
sorom4:
You just said my mind. The relatives of Politicians who has never participated in this exercise since 2010 that it started will be the beneficiary.
Not true let's be positive for once
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Nwaide01: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Lol they are already bribing corpers so they will not testify against the govt grin grin cheesy
Exactly my thought
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by bizhop01: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
mostyg:
Good.

Nigerians are too negative in their thoughts, more reasons we see and read negative meanings to every things.

An agency of the government is announcing that she would employ, some Nigerians are already attributing it to rigging elections.

Hatred of a person should not mean hatred of the country.
What do you expect when your agency of the government is a FEMALE?
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by SarkinYarki: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
darocha1:

Simple parameter is to be a good boy and deny the existence of any server along with INEC
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by kuuljay(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Election that several months after Inec has refused to pay corpers and adhoc staff in Enugu state.what a country
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by CreativeJerry(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Biggest lie ever. Foolish statement from foolish group of fools.
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Curvybaby:
I
Lemme gif u 2h na?
Abeg
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Masterk2019: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Can someone remind me where we've heard this lie before. Oo it is that lie that say corps will receive #45k allowee
Re: INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers by Legendguru: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
ph

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos) / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.