Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Am I Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Pregnant? (1669 Views)

Am I Pregnant? How Will You Know You Are Pregnant Before Doing Pregnancy Test / Missed Period!!! Am I Pregnant? / Am I Pregnant Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Pregnant? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am having a very tough time right now.

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago but i took Soda after the intercourse. We had sex again last week tuesday i took postinor 2. My period is meant to have started like two days ago (saturday) although i felt the period symptoms on friday (three days ago)

I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but i am yet to still get my period.

Is there anything i can do? someone suggested i take Beecham + Andrew Liver Salt. I am really confused right now.
Re: Am I Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago but i took Soda after the intercourse. We had sex again last week tuesday i took postinor 2. My period is meant to have started like two days ago (saturday) although i felt the period symptoms on friday (three days ago)

I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but i am yet to still get my period.

Is there anything i can do? someone suggested i take Beecham + Andrew Liver Salt. I am really confused right now.
it's shocking that a sexually active educated adult believes soda will prevent pregnancy. one of the side effects of postinor 2 is that it reschedules your cycle if I may use that word. if truly you aren't pregnant then your flow will return. then again depending on when during your cycle you had sex then you might be pregnant considering the fact that u took just soda.

do u know anything about your safe period?

anyway you aren't pregnant...

8 Likes

Re: Am I Pregnant? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
DominusPrime:

it's shocking that a sexually active educated adult believes soda will prevent pregnancy. one of the side effects of postinor 2 is that it reschedules your cycle if I may use that word. if truly you aren't pregnant then your flow will return. then again depending on when during your cycle you had sex then you might be pregnant considering the fact that u took just soda.

do u know anything about your safe period?

anyway you aren't pregnant...

But the test showed negative
Re: Am I Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

But the test showed negative
that's one of the reasons I said you aren't pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Am I Pregnant? by zed7: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
You are most likely not pregnant. Postinor distrupts the cycle.

1 Like

Re: Am I Pregnant? by successfulhadi22(f): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
stop taking postinor 2,,the after effect of that drugs is so sad

3 Likes

Re: Am I Pregnant? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
successfulhadi22:
stop taking postinor 2,,the after effect of that drugs is so sad

Please briefly state the after effects you have experienced.
Re: Am I Pregnant? by Uncleodi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Please briefly state the after effects you have experienced.
u

Ovarian cancer
Re: Am I Pregnant? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Uncleodi:
u

Ovarian cancer

Did u die?
Re: Am I Pregnant? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Did u die?

Stupid question

1 Like

Re: Am I Pregnant? by obstead200(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

relax. U are stressed. I don't think u are pregnant. Ur period will come if u relax Ur mind.
Re: Am I Pregnant? by mustydeen(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

You are not pregnant. Postinor disrupts menstrual cycle.

BTW. Why not use protection, or just have sex during your safe period. There are side effects to those drugs, you become obese, and one of such is what you are experiencing now.

And Fornication is a Sin.

Be kerf
Re: Am I Pregnant? by gozzlin: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
The same woman who claimed someone is harassing her sexually in the office. She is deeply into fornication. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Complete CCTV Installation Package For Only 160k / Lagosians React In Shock As State Records 70 New Cases Of Coronavirus / *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.