Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Where I Learnt Forex Trading And Programming Courses For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where I Learnt Forex Trading And Programming Courses For Free (450 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I Learnt Forex Trading And Programming Courses For Free by Mikel4xrist(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Being a forex trader is no longer rocket science. Neither is programming. In the past, I felt that people who trade on forex or who build web applications were very very intelligent or extra wise. I was so afraid of the high cost of learning such stuff that I shied away from learning forex or programming entirely.

There's a lot of money to be made by simply having a basic knowledge of forex or programming and then billions could be made by becoming an expert.

In today's world, there's no need paying to learn basic stuff on this subject matter. There are a lot of quality free services like the one I'd be linking you to. Such services help you get basic and intermediate knowledge of forex, crypto-currency trading and several programming courses like SEO Optimization, Cloud Computing, web designing, Digital Marketing, IOT, Data Engineering and tons of online courses.

This is one of the Whatsapp groups where you can learn the topics for you. The group is strict on rules and allows only tech related posts from members. Therefore I don't expect you to try spamming the group. It's a free learning platform and allows you explore the world of tech as a beginner, a professional or a startup firm

Here's the link.

https:///2348168070394?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20the%20Starz%20Citadel%20Group%20
Re: Where I Learnt Forex Trading And Programming Courses For Free by opeey(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mikel4xrist:
Being a forex trader is no longer rocket science. Neither is programming. In the past, I felt that people who trade on forex or who build web applications were very very intelligent or extra wise. I was so afraid of the high cost of learning such stuff that I shied away from learning forex or programming entirely.

There's a lot of money to be made by simply having a basic knowledge of forex or programming and then billions could be made by becoming an expert.

In today's world, there's no need paying to learn basic stuff on this subject matter. There are a lot of quality free services like the one I'd be linking you to. Such services help you get basic and intermediate knowledge of forex, crypto-currency trading and several programming courses like SEO Optimization, Cloud Computing, web designing, Digital Marketing, IOT, Data Engineering and tons of online courses.

This is one of the Whatsapp groups where you can learn the topics for you. The group is strict on rules and allows only tech related posts from members. Therefore I don't expect you to try spamming the group. It's a free learning platform and allows you explore the world of tech as a beginner, a professional or a startup firm

Here's the link.

https:///2348168070394?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20the%20Starz%20Citadel%20Group%20

I need toumto add me to the WhatsApp page the link below is not going.thanks
Re: Where I Learnt Forex Trading And Programming Courses For Free by charlie34: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
A solid training program will not promise you those things. It will provide you with proven strategies and useful information. You can also gather information from other traders or from forums. If you want to get more details about forex trading, you may visit on www.dumblittleman.com.

(1) (Reply)

Project Manager / Librarians, Information Consultants, Archivist, Indexer Lets Meet Here. / Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.