Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) (64445 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
GeneralPula:

And where’s that useful place you typing from?
As useful and clean as you can imagine
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Godwin2am(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Moral Upbringing
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by oduademonest: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
They don't even clean their hand

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Oharina(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
WaywardSon:
Where did we go wrong in this country undecided
What sort of moniker is this? Anyway, with the meaning of ur moniker you should knw where u went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
We all know who the culprits are... They should all be deported to their potor-potor jungle... angry

Afronja with 6 monikers who are they? Let me list all your monikers so you do not forget...

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Glink2018(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nah chinedu dey piss so o! I know from ajegunle.
Nah so all those Lagos migrant/settlers dey spoil Lagos for we the indigene.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by YorubaWarrior: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Afronja with 6 monikers who are they? Let me list all your monikers so you do not forget...

This seems better cool ... Let's bant till they kingdom come NOT putting me on some vague thread undecided

Cuz I know by the time I'm finished with you, you'll cry to the mods to come save ur papa a.ss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Justiceleague1: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
We all know who the culprits are... They should all be deported to their potor-potor jungle... angry
In oshogbo

grin
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

This seems better cool ... Let's bant till they kingdom come NOT putting me on some vague thread undecided

Cuz I know by the time I'm finished with you, you'll cry to the mods to come save ur papa a.ss

Tinubu Savage with six monikers!!!

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by GeneralPula: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
[s]
VirginSearcher:

As useful and clean as you can imagine

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by soliddust2020: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Autojosh na ajebutter
Forget lagosian things. When piss hold you for night and you dey drive onto 100 kmph for roads like okene road wey be say na tiff full there you go park well enter bush abi?
Oga we dey piss inside plastic bottle on top high speed. The feeling too sweet. Piss plus speed.
When e full just fling am outside. Hehehehe
Ever wondered why it's not safe to drive over a sealed plastic bottle? Na piss full am

I thought I was the only one who love to pee inside plastic bottle while speeding. Speeed + pee = cum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by YorubaWarrior: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Tinubu Savage with six monikers!!!

It must be that bad that you're calling me a savage the whole world knows you to be. Yorubas aren't the ones running away from their beautiful lands... You Cannibals are the ones running away from that infested jungle of yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by xedos(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is a natural occurrence as humans, around the world, but we have forsaked our environment because of greed. Otherwise if streets are reasonably neat, waste and drainages properly cared for it will take an idiot to pee anywhere he likes, in other you are not suppose to be walking among us. If you are too pressed to urinate, there is nothing wrong asking the corner shop man or a fast food eatery and use their loo, most times people are happy to help with things like that. because of the neatness of the streets abroad, you will feel like its an abormination to pee on there.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

It must be that bad that you're calling me a savage the whole world knows you to be. Yorubas aren't the ones running away from their beautiful lands... You Cannibals are the ones running away from that infested jungle of yours. grin

Tinubu Savage not ordinary savage

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by YorubaWarrior: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Tinubu Savage not ordinary savage

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by anochuko01(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
A grown ass guy peed himself in the bus i boarded on thursday from abk to lagos...im sure no one wants that
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by LZAA: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Jinad50: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
The only advantage of being a Nigerian, is to piss anywhere.
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
some men are just disgrace to manhood the awkward way they bring out their dick in public without minding if they are in the public I feel irritated when I see them.
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Fuckest shithole in the world.

I do not expect to hear anything better, as usual.
Sorry, u hear? Frustration is real
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Chuknovski(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Before you reign insults remember this is Lagos, theres no comfortable place to let go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / 8 Statements That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.