Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) (64432 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNIG: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
What more can one say?

When nature calls, some Lagosians have some rather bizarre ways of answering the call.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-these-awkward-ways-some-lagosians-urinate-on-the-street-photos/

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNIG: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS). Click to see HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by psucc(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na so. When nature calls, all other things must wait

8 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Kyrx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Home of madness shocked

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by hacmond(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Normal level grin

14 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Autojosh na ajebutter
Forget lagosian things. When piss hold you for night and you dey drive onto 100 kmph for roads like okene road wey be say na tiff full there you go park well enter bush abi?
Oga we dey piss inside plastic bottle on top high speed. The feeling too sweet. Piss plus speed.
When e full just fling am outside. Hehehehe
Ever wondered why it's not safe to drive over a sealed plastic bottle? Na piss full am

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fuckest shithole in the world.

I do not expect to hear anything better, as usual.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Teewhy2: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eko for show.
That man is even decent, some people got no shame.
some of the agbero guys will stand facing the road, na you go look shame go catch you comot your face.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo

16 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by YorubaWarrior: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
We all know who the culprits are... They should all be deported to their potor-potor jungle... angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by WaywardSon(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Where did we go wrong in this country undecided

4 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Upton: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lagos, very useless place

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Lagos, very useless place

And where’s that useful place you typing from?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Akanoaaa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by NYCnextStop(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
That's ojota

In Lagos people do many crazy and funny things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by oyetunder(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked What do you expect from a sick society? Nigeria is one big toilet already. Inside Aso Rock are men pissing on the whole Nation. deep inside Legislatives Chambers are those urinating of the Country. Behold, our lectures must urinate inside female students before marks are awarded.

4 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by sonnie10: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Urination is now news

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Opexzy: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Anywhere belle face..

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Godfreyabj(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
it is normal to observe nature call

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by blackaxe78: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin

More than half of Lagos population are mentally unstable

How person go dive inside gutter go piss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by badaru911: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Well, I don't blame them. Cos i was a culprit. I could remember when I was pressed while traveling. I got to the car-park and jumped out of the vehicle and remove my " weapon " in front of a shop. A woman came out and started shouting... I told her::.. Mama I go release this water finish, anything you wan do, make you do am. She looked at my face and saw me sweating and turned around jejenly..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Princeofasia: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
this isnhow nigerians urinate

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by jamezman(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
This are all normal normality cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
These ones are decent, many of them usually urinate in the full glare of people, they leave nothing to imagination, it's a shame

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
undecided
What should I say?
Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by hafudiz: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hahahahha, Welcome to Lagos everyone.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nasty

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Statements That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) / Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.