Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Push Notifications Not Working,help !! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Push Notifications Not Working,help !! (678 Views)

Learn How To Make $1,042.00 Usd Within The First Month With Push Notifications / Digitalpush - Free Push Notifications Platform For Publishers And Advertisers / How To Add Push Notifications To Blogger Blogs For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Push Notifications Not Working,help !! by iconix(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good day webmasters,i created a blog last two weeks and since then i have been filling it with a unique contents and getting little views from it.
So i decided to set up a push notifications in other to get all my visitors coming back cuse i heard it converts more than newsletter,though i have newsletter on my blog currently so i need to have both, if this one didnt work out the other will do.
I set up a push notifications with onesignal using my android phone,i followed all the instructions on how to set it up,even watch tutorials from youtube but after all that, the push notifications didnt work.
I used my friends phone and check my blog, to my surprise,no notification pop up shown.
I dont know why,pls any one,help me please.
Re: Push Notifications Not Working,help !! by stanliwise(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
iconix:
Good day webmasters,i created a blog last two weeks and since then i have been filling it with a unique contents and getting little views from it.
So i decided to set up a push notifications in other to get all my visitors coming back cuse i heard it converts more than newsletter,though i have newsletter on my blog currently so i need to have both, if this one didnt work out the other will do.
I set up a push notifications with onesignal using my android phone,i followed all the instructions on how to set it up,even watch tutorials from youtube but after all that, the push notifications didnt work.
I used my friends phone and check my blog, to my surprise,no notification pop up shown.
I dont know why,pls any one,help me please.
How do we know the exact problem now. I don't think we are magician here. It is either you tell us the specific problem or you get an expert.
Incase you need an expert to fix your problem for a token
Re: Push Notifications Not Working,help !! by iconix(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2019
stanliwise:
How do we know the exact problem now. I don't think we are magician here. It is either you tell us the specific problem or you get an expert.
Incase you need an expert to fix your problem for a token
08172* 833 * 073
the problem is just that when a visitor visits my blog it doesn't pop up for them to allow notifications
Re: Push Notifications Not Working,help !! by stanliwise(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
iconix:
the problem is just that when a visitor visits my blog it doesn't pop up for them to allow notifications
There is no way we can provide help with this information, it doesn't pop up can be reason of more than a million. So either you do a proper check, test with another browser, use a different plugin or find an expert.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wikpedia Page Creator Urgently Needed / How To Avoid Copyright Materials / Buy Verified Adsense Account With Attached Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.