Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Deno Melaye: “I Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor” Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deno Melaye: “I Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor” Nigerians React (324 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deno Melaye: “I Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor” Nigerians React by Belinda1717: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Recently, Nigeria was termed “the home of the poorest” by British Politician and Prime Minister of United Kingdom, Theresa May during one of her speech on live broadcast.

It seem that her statement is now ringing a bell as one of Nigeria’s finest Senator, Dino Melaye took to his twitter handle to show his dismay and fear over what he called “Violent Revolution of the Poor.”

In Dino’s word: “I am afraid of the revenge of the poor, it happened in Russia, France and recently in Sudan.”

Trust Nigerians, this is the kind of statement that travels like a virus as many took to their social media to react to Dino’s tweet.

Click here to see reactions by Nigerians and Dino fleet of cars: http://toktok9ja.com/i-am-afraid-of-the-violent-revolution-of-the-poor-nigerians-react-over-dino-melaye-statement/

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture Of N60m Cash Traced To Ex-zamfara SSG / NNPC, Investors Meet In UK, Negotiate $7bn Fdis / FFK Is Wrong, Omo Agege Should Be Commended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.