Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer (717 Views)

Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos) / African Nigeria Born Philip Emeagwali Invented The Internet / Meet Philip Emeagwali: Biography Of Father Of Modern Day Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please who knows his history ? I need to learn/know something about him.

Im sorry if any defamatory statements written earlier hurts anyone. Im bothered about his reputation and hope he does well.
Re: Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by livebyday(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please post your source

You have to be mindful what you post about international figures on this platform are you aware you could make this forum. Liable to a class action law suite ?

cc: Ishilove, Mynd44, lalasticlala dominique Mynd44, Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ride on, Iroko TV, Paystack and Jumia.
Re: Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by budaatum: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
He sure is one controversial figure!

Re: Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by MightySparrow: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Is he a Biafra chest beater? By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by Pharaoh94(m): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2019
I find it confusing on how a Nigerian will be so gullible and blind-folded by his tribalism and ignorance that he will read some things on internet and hate the one black man that represented Africa in the tech world.

The white supremacy is what haunts Emegwali just know an African is capable of great feats.
Re: Phillip Emeagwali Is A Scam Programmer by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Pharaoh94:
I find it confusing on how a Nigerian will be so gullible and blind-folded by his tribalism and ignorance that he will read some things on internet and hate the one black man that represented Africa in the tech world.

The white supremacy is what haunts Emegwali just know an African is capable of great feats.
Every spirits of Pharaoh willing to possess me through pettiness and ineptitude to research simple maths question cool, oya die die die.

Im for signs and miracle. Amen.

Ive prayed kiss

(1) (Reply)

New Tech Tools For Marketing / Minecraft Color Codes / I Need Advice On Solar Installation For My Home Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.