Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

EAC - (cambridge A'level Program) Get To Enter University 200 Level Home/abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EAC - (cambridge A'level Program) Get To Enter University 200 Level Home/abroad (518 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EAC - (cambridge A'level Program) Get To Enter University 200 Level Home/abroad by OTayobami(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
I won't say much because this information is for only seriously interested persons

EAC offers you the opportunity to run Cambridge A' level program with which you can use to get into any university 200l both here in Nigeria and abroad.
I am a student and i can boldly tell you that their operations here are highly planned, organized and coordinated, trust me you'll like this place.

EAC is located at Housing, Ibadan so if you're in Oyo state, Ibadan north axis and and even Lagos you can come if interested, there's boarding facilities too.

If interested notify in the comment sec

(1) (Reply)

Study In UK Universities Made Easy For Nigerian Students - 2019/ 2020 Entry / Cisco 500-470 Exam Dumps - Pass 500-470 Exam Guaranteed / TECNO To Sponsor 20 Varsity Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.