Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki (65100 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
frozen70:
What kind of careless death is this ❓
Unfortunately 9 out of 10 deaths are caused by carelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Antichristus: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Corporate manslaughter? Nigeria is a shit-hole.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by naijajobx: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by stephenolamide(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Many his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Toks2008:

Unfortunately 9 out of 10 deaths are caused by carelessness.

Thats true both, from medical and otherwise
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Sluacoast(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
freedomchild:
did he commit suicide? was he under the influence of substances? was he thrown down? I don't believe an adult will just fall from a high storey just like that
Didn't you read the headlines. Stop all this timid investigation. He literally slip and fell from the high cliff.
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by mubeela(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Na Davido & Wizkid push am commot from lime-light... to wade off future competition. angry

If you know, you too sabi! cool
My thought
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by XavierD(f): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2019

He was walking in the street..

Elevator is inside a house...

The story don't add up

I say murder or drugs

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by MVLOX(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
MediaLife:
An upcoming Nigerian rapper simply identified as Ziggy, died yesterday Sunday June 16th after falling at a 4-storey building in Paradise estate Lekki, Lagos state where he resides.

According to reports, Ziggy was in the estate taking a walk when he unknowingly stepped into an open space which was supposed to house an elevator. He fell immediately, broke his bones and was rushed to the hospital where he died.

His remains has been deposited in the morgue.

Here is the video of him when he was rushed to the hospital:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/upcoming-rapper-dies-after-falling-from.html

Real names Eti Zino.... hmm I Neva got to know you but I definitely know you must have been an intelligent young man... my heartfelt and deepest condolences to the Eti family....
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by stieyven(m): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Na Davido & Wizkid push am commot from lime-light... to wade off future competition. angry

If you know, you too sabi! cool
Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Sadly,noone would ask questions or seek redress or even some kind of closure.
I do have questions,starting with the wonky,amateurish report.
What do you mean he was talking a walk?On a 4 storey building?Then you mean they had a 50ft hole on the building for what purpose?Was there no safety sign to indicate the presence of this hazard?Is it an uncompleted building?What was he doing there?Alone?These are the standard questions a normal journalist will try to answer before posting a story in the first place.For all we know this guy could have been murdered.I shudder to think that we have sunk so low as a country that a builder would leave a hazard like that unattended.The story doesn't add up and I expected some of the educated people to point this out instead of the customary RIP and scroll on.
This could be murder.Its very easy to get away with murder in a place like this.
I hope his family takes it up.
In summary we live in a useless and unsafe country.
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2019
MVLOX:

Real names Eti Zino.... hmm I Neva got to know you but I definitely know you must have been an intelligent young man... my heartfelt and deepest condolences to the Eti family....

How did this happen?I dont mean how did he fall...I mean how did factors and events lead up to this tragedy?
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 18, 2019
TheWrita:

Sadly,noone would ask questions or seek redress or even some kind of closure.
I do have questions,starting with the wonky,amateurish report.
What do you mean he was talking a walk?On a 4 storey building?Then you mean they had a 50ft hole on the building for what purpose?Was there no safety sign to indicate the presence of this hazard?Is it an uncompleted building?What was he doing there?Alone?These are the standard questions a normal journalist will try to answer before posting a story in the first place.For all we know this guy could have been murdered.I shudder to think that we have sunk so low as a country that a builder would leave a hazard like that unattended.The story doesn't add up and I expected some of the educated people to point this out instead of the customary RIP and scroll on.
This could be murder.Its very easy to get away with murder in a place like this.
I hope his family takes it up.
In summary we live in a useless and unsafe country.
Ok I just read the hole is for an elevator.So that means it's an uncompleted building,right?Still more questions that need answers .
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2019
BABANGBALI:
i am sure someone pushded him

WTF
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by otunbalamba: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

WTF
cheesy mama toyo
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy mama toyo

Otunba Oshomo cheesy
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by otunbalamba: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Otunba Oshomo cheesy
oshomo ke angry how many omo u don give me? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2019
otunbalamba:
oshomo ke angry how many omo u don give me? undecided

I gave u 22 babes last night cool

Others call u Otunbalamba but i call you Fela2

If you know u know
Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by otunbalamba: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I gave u 22 babes last night cool

Others call u Otunbalamba but i call you Fela2

If you know u know
cheesy

Re: Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki by MVLOX(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2019
TheWrita:

How did this happen?I dont mean how did he fall...I mean how did factors and events lead up to this tragedy?

I honestly don't know... like I stated earlier I only know the parents and his siblings.... I didn't even know they had an elder step brother in him until this accident...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.