Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" (83793 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) / Look At This Shameful Post Liked By Asisat Oshoala On Twitter / "Wizkid Rejected Millions From PDP/APC During Election" - MI Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by flowx(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Naira Marley o! Naira Marley oo!! Naira Marley ooo!!! How many times did I called you? You need to behave well o. Abeg! Remember those senior civil servants that signed for you freedom some day ago. If you misbehave and run or do anything that beyond your power. Those senior civil servants will definitely loose their job or the Landed propertie. So, just dey sing your song jeje dey go...ok!
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Martins6545: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Living legend
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by goodnewsbabe: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Wigetsolar: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Crime is celebrated.
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
new age fela
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by livebyday(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Canadanow:
Who needs me for front page advert. I will post your advert for a week and you will be on at least 5 threads on front page daily. Na xo we dey do am. I no just Wan dey come here without earning anything.

Are you the one posting all those bet 9ja and sex style posts ?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Franzinni: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wayward life is the life the Nigerian youth want to live... I understand the appeal but Nigeria needs to remember Elohim is knocking... And a closed heart is the strong hold of the devourer... The one who roams the earth like a hungry lion seeking who to devour... Take heed oh nation of greatness that you are not slaves in your father's house.... Shalom
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by dangoteinlaw: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Now this is the Marley I know and love hahahaha
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by daddio(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
hahn:

Are you nairamarley that posted the pictures in the first place?

Well, it's just that nothing is new in blogging anymore.

These POTOPOTO BLOGGERS are not ready to source for reasonable/educative stories to blog on. All they are after is traffic and AdSense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by nextnear(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Binidefender:
Let him drop a hit song naw, not all these rubish he is singing, or else let him go back to prison,
you are suffering from depression, its not naira Marley's fault na, just get a psycologist or if its too critiical you can visit the psychiatric. You will be better
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by deltateam: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Canadanow:
Who needs me for front page advert. I will post your advert for a week and you will be on at least 5 threads on front page daily. Na xo we dey do am. I no just Wan dey come here without earning anything.

You are hired.
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Jerkules: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
So Jesus Christ of Nazareth is on Instagram grin Lord Airpus
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Gabson001(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Erami Egbami shey mo jomo yahoo
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by liverpudian9(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
he is now friends with them
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by 77up(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
KngGezy:
Is it only me that didn't find this funny
I think we are 2 sad
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by doublecross(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
77up:
I think we are 2 sad
speak for yourself...who are the we?
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by 77up(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
doublecross:
speak for yourself...who are the we?
Though I know there is frustration , people are angry but bros , lets calm down things ll be alright. Now go back to the post I quoted , read it well and read my comment too again then you ll get it better because am sure , you are not even the person I quoted in the first place so bros calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Saltoflife: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
First time I'm writing anything that has to do with yahoo... na Gmail I dey use sef...

But I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by naijajobx: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by baby124: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
I couldn’t help but laugh. He is looking for trouble abi?
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Binidefender: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
nextnear:
you are suffering from depression, its not naira Marley's fault na, just get a psycologist or if its too critiical you can visit the psychiatric. You will be better
Only a mad will see others as mad grin
I understand bro
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by OdefaGirl(f): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
E don start again..... cool
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2019
See as he lean with dry legs Efcc no give am confirm food Chop
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Anonymous4: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2019
No manner
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2019
flowx:
Naira Marley o! Naira Marley oo!! Naira Marley ooo!!! How many times did I called you? You need to behave well o. Abeg! Remember those senior civil servants that signed for you freedom some day ago. If you misbehave and run or do anything that beyond your power. Those senior civil servants will definitely loose their job or the Landed propertie. So, just dey sing your song jeje dey go...ok!
Dude knows he his innocent or while will he be mocking efcc
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2019
daddio:

Well, it's just that nothing is new in blogging anymore.

These POTOPOTO BLOGGERS are not ready to source for reasonable/educative stories to blog on. All they are after is traffic and AdSense.

traffic and adsense feeds them.....it's not as if you'll feed them when they're broke
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by nextnear(m): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Binidefender:

Only a mad will see others as mad grin
I understand bro
that means that if a sane man sees an insane man, he won't be able to know right? Because I don't understand where you get that silly idea from that only a mad man will see others as mad, just try and learn, am only sorry for you.
Re: Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" by TBIZZY(m): 3:53am On Jun 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And two lost souls are fighting over who first posted this trash

See see see what this country hell has turned to cry
[img]https:///view/kevin-hart-tears-of-joy-tears-crying-gif-4882468.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.