Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail (49414 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Daughter Bags Six-year Probation For Stabbing Woman / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy In Abuja While Withdrawing £30,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Freshlorde: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oga forbes
rusher14:

Jealousy?

The amount he celebrates when he manages to scam one person in 6 months is what I make in a month.

Some of you ill-bred kids have no understanding of life and consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by ba7man(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sharp boy
Once them catch you plead guilty shaperly!

I don't blame all those criticizing Yahoo guys
Those criticizing Yahoo guys know nothing about life

Humans hate what they don't understand

Life itself is a scam
Why curse nigggarz who decide to take scamming as a career

Format nor dey finish
Our money when we get nor go finish
A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now
Shut up!!! you thief.

I've aided IRT to apprehend criminals like you before and I'd do it again.....if Seun is approached with a warrant to provide details on his forum, he has no choice.

Criminals shut up and move silently, not run their mouths up and down like b1tches.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by rusher14: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Freshlorde:
Oga forbes

We are happy we make it from honest toil.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by umarshehu58(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Stay strong gee, u shall be alright

He will be analy raped wink

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Freshlorde: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nice making it keep it up
rusher14:

We are happy we make it from honest toil.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by edi287: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
dayveed1:
You're mad.. Are you clean? May death locate every CORRUPT person in your family, young or OLD, Male or Female..

Cybercrime is bad yes! Don't be an hypocrite!
You are an slowpoke. Typical brain dead scammer.
May your mother, sister and Grandmother die of heart attack like the victims of your role models.
Stupid fool - if you mother was the one getting scammed - you'd have this same mindset? Bastard!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by edi287: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
idonhammer:
Mr. Innocent

Shut up brain dead fool. Get a life instead of stealing people's hard earned money.
Go and scam the politicians that have made your life the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by dangoteinlaw: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
umarshehu58:

He will be analy raped wink
same way your bastard father was anally raped too, quote me again and die with leprosy
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Atleast bfor u come out ur frnds don collect all ur maga grin number one lesson in life
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Jerkules: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Innocent yahoo boy trying to survive ;( why not arrest the main Scammers
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by martineverest(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
this short jail term is not a deterrent...the jail term needs to increase to at least 4 years
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by idonhammer: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bas.tard son of a homeless dunk father..fuc.k u idi.ot

edi287:

Shut up brain dead fool. Get a life instead of stealing people's hard earned money.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Benji789(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Omo na one chance be that oooo
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by idonhammer: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bas.tard son of a homeless dunk father..fuc.k u idi.ot.

edi287:

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by malvisguy212: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is no justification to take from another what belongs to them. Not one! Why the hurry in life. Why trying to impress people who don't really care about you.

I once met a young boy many years ago who was into online fraud. He was a crafty guy. I spoke to him about salvation and part of his rehabilitation was to learn how to code. I handed him over to guy who guided him from the basics of web development, database, to PHP to Python, Embedded systems, and hardware coding on arduino microcontrollers. He recently called me that he is presently undertaking Artificial Intelligence (Data Analysis) courses. He has built solutions for medium organizations but narrowly missed on Andela callup.

For every thing and tasks that he learnt, he posed an incredible degree of understanding. His God given talent was unleashed, a raw genius long hidden under the garment of fraud.

If I were the President, I will identify the exceptions and give them a chance to learn indepth coding in prison. I will create a special prison that will provide real solutions to Nigeria's problem. Just a wish.

Richdad
word brother nice word. you are a blessing to nairaland.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Tgold1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is no justification to take from another what belongs to them. Not one! Why the hurry in life. Why trying to impress people who don't really care about you.

I once met a young boy many years ago who was into online fraud. He was a crafty guy. I spoke to him about salvation and part of his rehabilitation was to learn how to code. I handed him over to guy who guided him from the basics of web development, database, to PHP to Python, Embedded systems, and hardware coding on arduino microcontrollers. He recently called me that he is presently undertaking Artificial Intelligence (Data Analysis) courses. He has built solutions for medium organizations but narrowly missed on Andela callup.

For every thing and tasks that he learnt, he posed an incredible degree of understanding. His God given talent was unleashed, a raw genius long hidden under the garment of fraud.

If I were the President, I will identify the exceptions and give them a chance to learn indepth coding in prison. I will create a special prison that will provide real solutions to Nigeria's problem. Just a wish.

Richdad

Help me bro, I wanna learn something too
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Gabson001(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
All those critising yahoo boys are hypocrite.. Just becuz they don't have the opportunity to go into it..
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by edi287: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
idonhammer:

Bas.tard son of a homeless dunk father..fuc.k u idi.ot.

Your ancestors have been cursed to be morons. We need that judge from Mississippi to dish out 90 year jail sentence to clowns like you.
Your descendants will be scammed a million times more than your victims.
I can't wait for the day you get put in jail and your rectum gets stretched out like a rubber band...Onye Iberibe.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Btruth: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
this one too dey yahoo?
Oga ooo.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by idonhammer: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am here enjoying my life ..anuofia go and die...ewu apiri amu.

edi287:

Your ancestors have been cursed to be morons. We need that judge from Mississippi to dish out 90 year jail sentence to clowns like you.
Your descendants will be scammed a million times more than your victims.
I can't wait for the day you get put in jail and your rectum gets stretched out like a rubber band...Onye Iberibe.

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by umarshehu58(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
same way your bastard father was anally raped too, quote me again and die with leprosy

Bastard calling someone bastard. Crime doesn't pay, if you are one of them. I hope to see your news on nairaland soon.

Ewu
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by edi287: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
idonhammer:
I am here enjoying my life ..anuofia go and die...ewu apiri amu.

Foolish clown and you think I'm not?? At least I don't steal from people and use government as an excuse.
Sooner or later - you will get what's coming for you. Akpa amu Di ka gi.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by JBoss25(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Do u think everybody is doing yahoo to impress, not everybody has a low self esteem.

Some people are doing yahoo to secure their future, some people are doing it to be in a comfortable position without worrying about what they're going to eat all the time.
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by stephenolamide(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Las last na bail go free am
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by naijajobx: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by idonhammer: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Cooperate beggar....

edi287:

Foolish clown and you think I'm not?? At least I don't steal from people and use government as an excuse.
Sooner or later - you will get what's coming for you. Akpa amu Di ka gi.

Re: Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Just six months
A former government official who diverted late pensioners money running into billions of naira was sentenced to 1 month imprisonment or an option of #700k fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.