Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes (1643 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Vicdayz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ex-BBNaija house mate, Gifty Powers react to a video of a young man who bought a homeless man food and dashes him his clothes. Gistvic Reports.

Gifty Powers said it is better to buy something new for a person than giving out used things.

The man was seen hugging the homeless man after the kind gesture of giving him his clothes.

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/gifty-powers-reacts-to-young-man-who.html

1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Vicdayz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by itspzpics(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
I tire
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by GistReport: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wetin concern u, u know weda na as him dey drive by na him make am stop, off him clothes for man eh? Carry doers
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by czarina(f): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hope he didn't give him that tear tear short too?

This kind of kindness sef
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Iamicekid(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
This days wey be say to give person ur used stuff dey dangerous, just give am money whatever he or she does with it is their problem

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by iTearHerToto: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
So he should wait till he can afford to buy new clothes/food for the begger Hmmm What if he's to wait for at least 5 years to afford that? So make hunger and unclothedness finish the begger
Nawao I dunno why Eerything is so hard in this Cursed Nation Hell. God gave her a brain o. But to use the brain is hard in Zoogeria

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Vincere: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Show some love
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
But you still give out your used toto
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yahoo thing.
If you know, you know. wink
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Ayoleeboy007: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
so if Davido or wizkid dash me sweaty clothes for him concert make I no collect. Rubbish girl
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Victni: 4:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by OKorowanta: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
But you still give out your used toto

Lol
I know say you go build factory for inside if she give you.. grin
Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Karemarealty288(m): 5:57am On Jun 18, 2019
rafhell:
Yahoo thing.
If you know, you know. wink

Sip from my bottle jooor ...sharpman.. grin

Re: Gifty Powers Reacts To A Young Man Who Dashed An Homeless Man His Clothes by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2019
OKorowanta:

Lol I know say you go build factory for inside if she give you.. grin
Bros na industrial estate I go build oo

(1) (Reply)

. / Gay summer Barbeque Party Coming Soon for men only / How Some Aye Axe-men Cultists Attack Zlatan Ibile In Us (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.