Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Make An $500 With Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make An $500 With Your Phone (367 Views)

You Can Earn Up To $500 With Kelp Airdrop / How To Make Your First $500 With Forex CPA Marketing Business / Hello Guys Please How Much Is $500 With Bank Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make An $500 With Your Phone by johntraffic: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
How To Make An Extra $500 Monthly From Survey Here From Nigeria
Back last nine months when I first started out in making money online , surveys were my first port of call. I remember reading an article about surveys and how they could help you create a small but regular monthly income on top of your day job wages. This excited me as back then I was a student and needed those extra £$ to help support myself.
I signed up to about 12 online survey sites, the first one was purple profile. They used to send me emails saying “You have a survey waiting for you”. I used to check my gmail account at work during lunch, with the hope there was some cash there for me to earn. I once made £150 in one month, which was awesome as it helped pay for house rent.
It’s little sources of income like these free online surveys that made the difference for me. Even though it was a small amount of cash each month, it helped me to cover additional costs that cropped up each month without having to dip into savings.
By taking part in free online survey sites, you will be able to supplement your day job wages and enable you to create an additional income source. You can do this all from the comfort of your own home or even in your lunch break. Back when I had a full-time job, I was able to complete about 10 surveys each week in my breaks ( and a few in work time. ) Think how much time you waste watching TV when instead you could be earning easy cash from surveys.
Like I say, you will never get rich by this alone, but it can give you a certain amount of financial freedom. Not everyone has the know how or the desire to go out there and build their own blog and make money blogging. This makes doing surveys even more accessible to those who want to earn a little bit more to make a massive difference in their quality of life. Anyone can do them.
Step
Just register with this survey site as they are genuine and accept Nigerians like you and me.
After that,you will have to check your account every day to see news offers. New offers do come frequently!
Here is it:

https://www.cpagrip.com/show.php?l=0&u=206861&id=24831
Re: How To Make An $500 With Your Phone by Mayork2(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please I don't have a tax ID number how can I bypass the tax identification number requirement on cpagrip?
johntraffic:
How To Make An Extra $500 Monthly From Survey Here From Nigeria
Back last nine months when I first started out in making money online , surveys were my first port of call. I remember reading an article about surveys and how they could help you create a small but regular monthly income on top of your day job wages. This excited me as back then I was a student and needed those extra £$ to help support myself.
I signed up to about 12 online survey sites, the first one was purple profile. They used to send me emails saying “You have a survey waiting for you”. I used to check my gmail account at work during lunch, with the hope there was some cash there for me to earn. I once made £150 in one month, which was awesome as it helped pay for house rent.
It’s little sources of income like these free online surveys that made the difference for me. Even though it was a small amount of cash each month, it helped me to cover additional costs that cropped up each month without having to dip into savings.
By taking part in free online survey sites, you will be able to supplement your day job wages and enable you to create an additional income source. You can do this all from the comfort of your own home or even in your lunch break. Back when I had a full-time job, I was able to complete about 10 surveys each week in my breaks ( and a few in work time. ) Think how much time you waste watching TV when instead you could be earning easy cash from surveys.
Like I say, you will never get rich by this alone, but it can give you a certain amount of financial freedom. Not everyone has the know how or the desire to go out there and build their own blog and make money blogging. This makes doing surveys even more accessible to those who want to earn a little bit more to make a massive difference in their quality of life. Anyone can do them.
Step
Just register with this survey site as they are genuine and accept Nigerians like you and me.
After that,you will have to check your account every day to see news offers. New offers do come frequently!
Here is it:

https://www.cpagrip.com/show.php?l=0&u=206861&id=24831

(1) (Reply)

6 Business Ideas You Can Start With No Money In 2019 / Urgent Info Needed!!! / Double A A4 Paper At #4,500. You Pay On Pick Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.