Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison (1363 Views)

Is This Democracy not Headed For a Disaster? / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by blackpanda: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Now read this piece put together by Prof. Solomon Ukhuegbe;

CHASING AFTER THE WIND: BETWEEN AN ORIGINAL AND ITS COPIES

1. Assuming the results of the Presidential Election of February 23, 2019 was faithfully transmitted electronically to the INEC server, the existence of which INEC reportedly denies, and the server data is or cannot be produced, nothing is lost. Really? Please bear with me as I explain what is or should be obvious.
2. Even Atiku Abubakar and his most ardent supporters would agree that whatever results, if any, that were transmitted to the server were not automatically generated by any machine. INEC GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS 2019 establishes the following protocol for vote count and recording.

Paragraph 22:
"a) At the close of voting, the Presiding Officer shall:
(i) Cancel all the unused ballot papers by crossing them out;
(ii) Sort out the ballot papers by Party and thereafter loudly count the votes scored by each political party in the presence
of the Polling Agents and observers;
(iii) Allow recount of votes on demand by a Polling Agent, provided that such a recount shall only be allowed once;
(iv) Cross-check the scores;
(v) Enter the scores of the candidates in both figures and words in the appropriate forms EC8A/EC8A(VP) series....
(c) The Presiding officer shall then:
(i) Sign, date and stamp the appropriate EC8A forms;
(ii) Announce loudly the votes scored by each political party;
(iii) Request the Candidates or their Polling Agents where available at the Polling Unit to countersign;
(iv) Refusal of any Candidate or Polling Agent to countersign the appropriate form EC 8(A) series shall not invalidate the result
of the Polling Unit;
(v) Keep the originals of EC8 series and the first pink copies for
the Commission;
(vi) Give to the polling agents and the Police, a duplicate copy each
of the completed forms;
(vii) Post the completed Publication of Result Poster EC60(E) at the polling unit."

We may summarize the protocol as follows:
First, there should be public oral counting of votes in the presence of Party Agents and vote recount if demanded by any Party Agent.
Second, after cross-checking the scores for errors, the Presiding Officer (PO) enters the vote score (in figures and words) for each Candidate into Form EC8A.
Third, after the entry is complete, the PO signs and dates Form EC8A and invites the Party Agents to authenticate the result recorded by signing also. The original is retained for INEC's record while duplicate copies are immediately distributed to party agents for their Candidates/Parties. Polling unit after polling unit, roughly 120,000 times this routine was performed throughout the country.

3. There is no protocol, or indeed anything else, in the INEC GUIDELINES for electronic transmission of the results. Assuming, however, INEC instructed its POs to transmit the results electronically to its server, the results to be transmitted would be the vote score entered into Form EC8A. In other words, the vote information in Form EC8A is MANUALLY transcribed by a human being, presumably the POs, into a device for instant dispatch to the server. There is no other source to obtain the data from. The server data is supposed and required to be a COPY of (was copied from) Form EC8A. It follows that as the original source of the data transmitted, there can be no discrepancy whatsoever between what is in Form EC8A and what is transmitted to the server. If there is, then the server data is a BAD COPY and lacks credibility.

4. Recall that it wasn't just only one copy of Form EC8A result that was made on Election Day. Several duplicate copies were made simultaneously with the original and distributed to Party Agents. I expect, therefore, that both APC and PDP, to mention only the two main antagonists, should each have roughly 120,000 different copies of Form EC8A, one each from every Polling Unit in Nigeria in the February 23, 2019 Election.

5. Even if for any reason the server data, if ever there was one, is not or cannot be produced, the COMPLETE 120,000 pages of the original source of the server data have been in the possession of Political Parties since after the Election. It is inconceivable that any inconsistent vote score data on the server can override the data in server's source document, Form EC8A, signed by POs and authenticated by Party Agents with their signatures. Were it to be otherwise, a rogue PO could simply send any fictitious data to the server and then like the laws of the Medes and Persians, it is unchangeable (Daniel 6:12)! Thankfully, there is an AUTHENTICATED paper trail for whatever data is, or should be, in the INEC server (if it exists!).

Solomon Ukhuegbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bama prison will be ideal

He’s from the northeast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Afamed: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gbam, the Pukka is just damn desperate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
So Atiku will now be address as Emir of Bama prison grin grin grin grin
I remember the Onikuje of Kuje grin

sarrki:

He’s from the northeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Rolings: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
BAMA prisons..... Close home to Cameroun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by buharitill2023: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Idiotic pigs knows the truth, they just want to be making noise, one of the question i usually asked them, which result inec were announcing to the world, is it from thief atiku server or from EC8A forms by each state returning officer on the national TV.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Afamed: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
madridguy:

Long time my comrade
Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by APCHaram: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Beware: This is a Zombie Zone

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Afamed: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
APCHaram:
Beware: This is a Zombie Zone
It takes senior zombie to identify another zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by APCHaram: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Afamed:

It takes senior zombie to identify another zombie

It takes the living to bury the dead

Die Zombie, and I may consider feeding your carcass to vultures
Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Modphase: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Onijekuje of Kujeland sounds beta.

madridguy:

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
All these media trial will fail!!!

Facts:
A mandate has been stolen!!!

Abiola recovered his mandate after his death!!! Atiku will recover his while he's is alive or the Nigerian Judiciary has a case to answer!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by Afamed: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
APCHaram:

It takes the living to bury the dead
Die Zombie, and I may consider feeding your carcass to vultures
We desist nonentity, we hardly exchange banters with una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by zibya: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
sarrki:

He’s from the northeast

Pity him na grin
Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by zibya: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Facts:

Abiola recovered his mandate after his death!!! Atiku will recover his while he's is alive or the Nigerian Judiciary has a case to answer!!!
Story grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by MetaPhysical: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Im coming back to read and comment.
grin
Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by adekolaelect(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Facts:

judiciary has a case with who ?? Sorry Atiku failure grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by madridguy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yes sir. I'm on observation mode for now sir tongue

Afamed:

Long time my comrade

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison by sarrki(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
madridguy:

Lol my brother

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To Lobby For Igboman As Osibanjo’s Replacement / Deputy Governorship Candidate Of The APC Im Bayelsa, Holding Press Conference / Pastor Ighodaro Prays For Sanusi In Lagos After His Release By Court(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.