Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,861 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria (729 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In Yoruba Land Nigeria Ogun State Ijebu Igbo / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In Yoruba Land Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria by Igbayilola1950: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
IS EITHER YOU GET RICH OR DIE TRYING........
BABA IGBAYILOLA OPOOGUN is one of the man that GOD give Grade to hlelo with LEAFS and ROOTS.......
NEVER GIVE UP THAT YOU CAN NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE ANYMORE, because WHEN THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS STILL HOPE.......
you can contact BABA IGBAYILOLA OPOOGUN Today and i Play that You Small be Blessed by the Powerful Grace of GOD and the ANCESTORS.........
hotline: +234(08117226778)......also available on whatsapp, updating by the ADVERTISER........

Re: The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
[s]
Igbayilola1950:
IS EITHER YOU GET RICH OR DIE TRYING........
BABA IGBAYILOLA OPOOGUN is one of the man that GOD give Grade to hlelo with LEAFS and ROOTS.......
NEVER GIVE UP THAT YOU CAN NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE ANYMORE, because WHEN THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS STILL HOPE.......
you can contact BABA IGBAYILOLA OPOOGUN Today and i Play that You Small be Blessed by the Powerful Grace of GOD and the ANCESTORS.........
hotline: +234(08117226778)......also available on whatsapp, updating by the ADVERTISER........
[/s]

The Earlier you Quit this And Accept JESUS CHRIST, the better for you...

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria by SocialJustice: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

The Earlier you Quit this And Accept JESUS CHRIST, the better for you...

Cheap scam.
Re: The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In The Whole Yoruba Land Nigeria by Igbayilola1950: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
What kind of talk is this, if you believe in Christ, but me I believe in Traditional religious

(1) (Reply)

How A South African Used The Bible To Back Up Xenophobia Attack / Bird Dropped Poo On Me.. / Dream Interpretation Of Seeing Yourself In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.