Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her (54009 Views)

Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by RexTramadol1: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
greymiles:
Thanks for sharing this post. It has really changed my life glory to the lord am now a changed person.

New trend for kowlowmehntal
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by Yankee101: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Makeup is so heavy one can hardly see the real face of babes these days

Please how do you guys that marry these babes do it? You tell her to go and wash her face first or what?
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
erad:

Bro, calm down...
It doesn't work that way.

For example, you tagged me here.
Meanwhile I can't do anything on this thread because it's not in my section
I only have jurisdiction within my section(Arts & Graphics section) and not more.

Do you get me?

In other words,
only moderators of the section where the thread was opened can do anything about such in their respective sections.

So the question now I guess is,
"have you been tagging the right mods?"

Thank you.
Good to hear this. I will tag the right mods next time but don't forget it applies to all NL mods in all sections cuz spammers have no boundaries cuz they are senseless. It's very painful. It pains so much that I couldn't bear it anymore.

Thank you!
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by Alejobs: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Let's find our way back to love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by babakb: 4:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Yankee101:
Makeup is so heavy one can hardly see the real face of babes these days

Please how do you guys that marry these babes do it? You tell her to go and wash her face first or what?

It's like you don't know how babes value marriage, the moment you signify marriage to her, she let's you be the boss and you set the DOs and DON'Ts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Jerkules:

U are not alone bros..my life was transformed the moment I saw Rugged Man.
What did he do for you if you dont mind ooo..
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by TemmyT002(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
Thanks for sharing this post. It has really changed my life glory to the lord am now a changed person.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2019
czarina:
Nooo, they're Atlantians...

Be denying ya people cheesy

Hahaha Czar
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by erad(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2019
donziggyman:
Good to hear this. I will tag the right mods next time but don't forget it applies to all NL mods in all sections cuz spammers have no boundaries cuz they are senseless. It's very painful. It pains so much that I couldn't bear it anymore.

Thank you!

You're welcome.
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by obontami: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2019
This motherfucker is one thirsty ass motherfucker. I bet he has plans to nut on those titties.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by frankchubby(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
ruggedman preparing to knack this one d birthday bash can be in vain nah
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
obontami:
This motherfucker is one thirsty ass motherfucker. I bet he has plans to nut on those titties.
He's a SIMP. Haba as fresh meat full everywhere na expired commodities him dey do this kind tin for. Him fall hand
Re: Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her by obontami: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

He's a SIMP. Haba as fresh meat full everywhere na expired commodities him dey do this kind tin for. Him fall hand

No Cap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage / Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) / Mr Eazi Pictured With Femi Otedola At Abuja Residence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.