Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jamb Should Please Reopen direct entry Registration Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Should Please Reopen direct entry Registration Portal (278 Views)

Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation / Appeal For Re-opening And Extension OF Direct Entry Registration Till April 30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Should Please Reopen direct entry Registration Portal by Edenmike: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
On behalf of myself and other direct entry candidates who are yet to obtain the DE form,we are appealing to jamb to please reopen the direct entry registration portal.
Many of us are still surprised with the early closure of the DE registration portal which is contrary to the way it is being done before. We believed the registration would span for a period of 5 months as that has been the tradition but never knew it would change this year. Coupled with that, is the fact that jupeb students are yet to receive their examination number which they will use to register for direct entry before it was closed.
We are begging jamb to please reopen the DE portal for registration.
I am also using this medium to tell other DE candidates who are yet to obtain the DE form to try and make appeal on various social media platforms where jamb can be contacted and a change may happen our favour

(1) (Reply)

Study And Work In Ukraine, Admission Is Ongoing / Robotics Bootcamp In Port Harcourt / Do You Need A Professional Project Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.