Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Site Launching! Launching!! Launching!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Site Launching! Launching!! Launching!!! (265 Views)

Nigeria Launching 5G By 2022 – Pantami / New Mlm company Launching In Nigeria 2019 Pioneer Members Needed / New Face Storm The Royal Kingdom Lager Beer Launching In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site Launching! Launching!! Launching!!! by Bobnicez20: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Today, I am very happy to launch my dating website to the world, after series of researches, perseverance and hard work for years and time spent on the internet. I’m delighted to launch to the world your awaiting dating site www.lasudate.com , a dating site that gives you the room to search through profiles of attractive friendly men and women from all backgrounds looking to meet someone just like you. Your own personal inbox allows you to easily and anonymously find your perfect match.
Add a profile instantly and attach a photo. It is my dream/ambition to own a community site after trying so many times and years but failed. I never relented or got tired because I believed in myself that I can do it. This is my decision and determination.
I give God all the glory for the completion of these project and also want to thank my beautiful wife Mrs. Imoleayo Olokunbola who stood by me during this project and my beautiful daughter Princess Adebukola whose cries disturbed me whenever I’m working on my laptop. Also want to thank my big brother Prince Adeola Olokunbola, who always believed in me and for is brotherly advice. I say thank you and I love you all.. www.lasudate.com is 100% free to join. No payment is required. Enjoyable

https://www.lasudate.com/members/register/

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide On Mini Importation / Akeredolu Harps On Good Use Of Cannabis As NPS Drums Support For Its Medicinal U / Ipele, Iyere Laud Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.