Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Hmm, I Wonder: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hmm, I Wonder: (917 Views)

I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja / Naeto C Releases New Hit Song,duro Featuring Y.q,i Wonder Why He Loves Yoruba? / Hmm: Imagine This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm, I Wonder: by queeneve: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
Idesky,

Nigerian sisters are so WONDERFUL that many of your brothers jumping ship to them Asian and white women,

Why are you DUMMIES complain about them if they are so wonderful? Why ALMOST EVERY THREAD ON NAIRALAND is a hate on NIGERIAN WOMEN? You say I disrespected a brother for saying his lips is crusty and I dislike pictures with ROACHES,

But the SAME MOTHERFUGGA go and say NIGERIAN WOMEN IS whores and gold diggers??

Many of you Nigerian men do not respect the NIGERIAN SISTERS and you give the European chicks more love than your own sisters, WHICH IS SAD,

Some dumb azz fool said that IT A LAW TO CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE,

You know what YOU SOOOOO RIGHT I am glad I am not a woman living in Nigeria, I like having rights and choices,

Then when a Nigerian sister doesn't want to stay with the CHUMP AZZ of a husband, SHE LOSES EVERYTHING, but noooo NIGERIAN women are so wonderful, WHY your brothers treats them like chit?

Now you wonder why your SISTERS marrying and seeking MEN OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA,

You sound and look hella retarded shouting through a bullhorn WHILE THE very same brothers JUMPING SHIPS,

Instead of worrying ABOUT ME, you might want educate yourself so you can educate your dumb azz brothers, GRANDPA,
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by queeneve: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
I see Ideksy aint got chit to say now,

That what I thought,
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by 190: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
only u open thread dey reply am,

bust out laffin
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by queeneve: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
Yeah, you responded dumb azz,
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by Princelyod(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
I fink they got what they deserve so quit rattling and get a life.shitgurl!
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by adagz01(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
190:

only u open thread dey reply am,

bust out laffin
LWKMD. . . .

BTW there aint anybody called idesky on NL.

HELP~ queeneve is going mad!
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by 190: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
QUEEN EVE IS THE HIPPO

CHASIN AWAY THE MODS COS SHE HAS GONE MAD

REASON LACK OF SEX AND OVER HEAT PERIOD AND NO BODY 2 SERVICE HERE

WHERE IS WALE, DOBODODO

Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by Odunnu: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
LWKMD4H
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by pendusky(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2010
I cant just imagine how this post shld be posted under general post, where is seun? what about the term and privacy?
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by 190: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Re: Hmm, I Wonder: by qoam(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2010
She is ur blood and she deserves TLC. I am a nigerian lady, i luv treating my nigerian brothers like my blood. If i, a lady can do dis, what is stopping u, my brothers?

(1) (Reply)

How To Contact A Fellow Nairalander / Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics / Saharareporters To Replace Nta - With Running Commentary Provided By Nairaland.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.