Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London (13182 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by aminulive: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
@POLITICS NIGERIA

Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman/CEO, Nigerians In Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) has described the attitude of a 32-year old Nigerian, Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime who destroyed several properties of the Nigerian embassy in London as despicable and condemnable.In a statement by her media aide, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, said that such an attitude was unpatriotic, and an unconscionable act of indiscipline, Dabiri-Erewa said she received a report that Emohime went to the Nigeria Embasy in London on Monday,He had approached the Embassy to collect his passport which expired since Nov 2017 at about 2 p.m and was told collection of passports closes at 1pm.He then insisted on collecting his passport , and was told to bring his collection slip which he could not produce.

According to reports from the Embassy, it would of course be wrong to hand over his passport to him , without his collection slip,He thereafter left agitated and returned from a nearby hotel to destroy about seven cars,5 belonging to the mission, and 2 to visitors who parked near by.

His attempt to destroy the High Commissioner's car failed as it is a bullet proof."I am told that he has been arrested by the police. "“ This is a despicable act, which must be condemned by all. Of course, the law must take its course", .Dabiri-Erewa implored Nigerians abroad to exercise restraint and be good ambassadors of Nigeria at all times in all circumstances.

https://politicsnigeria.com/dabiri-condemns-destruction-of-vehicles-at-the-nigerian-embassy-in-london/

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by dante0147: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Idiot why didn’t you provide his travel documents !

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Justiceleague1: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
She should shattap joor.

Does she know what folks go thru just to secure int'l passport?

I went through hell to secure mine @ immigration,Festac.
4kn Shht

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by lionphil(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Unite people, unite

It's time to speak up...the Yoruba and ibo need to stop this name calling and bickering.

The devil is at our doorstep with all his weapons. If nothing is done, death is certain. We are more educated than this.

Please my brothers and sisters, this seed of discord isn't letting us see the true picture.

Death traps have been set in the south (east and west alike)...the Fulani herders from the north alone can't carry the agenda out that's why others from other countries are being imported.

This is just the beginning of the second term...of all the news and info being received, our security agents have turned a blind eye don't you see we are set for doom and bloodshed??

Let's use our education to seek for solutions or to cry out with one voice so this can end before it starts, else, we will all share a part in the destruction that's just around the corner.

We can't continue like this...let it not be said that while we had time to fight the terror at hand, we used that time for frivolities... Losing ones life is not a joke...I've lost mine before *smiles*. Jokes apart, we need to face the issue at hand and stop pointing accusing fingers...the northern part of the country is feeling its own share daily...it's gradually coming down south. How do we stop it?

God bless us!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by AngelicBeing: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria embassies deserves more than that, if possible set the useless building on fire and burn all the embassy officials inside, Nigeria embassies world wide, the picture below is for the useless embassies and all the ambassadors / embassy officials nonsense grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Saltoflife: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
She spoke my mind...
Why do we cut the head as a repair to head ache.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by olas24u(f): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Quota system embassy

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by bro4u: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mtchewww... What bothers me now is that useless referee and commentator who officiated Nigeria and France match, don't you think they should have a taste of Nigerian thunder with a little touch of lightening

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by berbs: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
If na me, na machine gun I go use scatter that place. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by 2eggs1goal: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na dem
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by koolgee(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okay...
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by shadrach77: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
dante0147:

You are very stupid to say such. This is a law abiding country. You don't take laws into your hands. He will.be jailed and will end up.with a criminal record meaning he won't be able to work again so what has he gained? lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Switruth: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Always condemning from the comfort of thier room. Punk hass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria is a joke, the only truth is we don't find it funny anymore
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by micfoley: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmmm. Wait till u hear the guy's side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by auntysimbiat(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman/CEO, Nigerians In Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) has described the attitude of a 32-year old Nigerian, Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime who destroyed several properties of the Nigerian embassy in London as despicable and condemnable.In a statement by her media aide, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, said that such an attitude was unpatriotic, and an unconscionable act of indiscipline, Dabiri-Erewa said she received a report that Emohime went to the Nigeria Embasy in London on Monday,He had approached the Embassy to collect his passport which expired since Nov 2017 at about 2 p.m and was told collection of passports closes at 1pm.He then insisted on collecting his passport , and was told to bring his collection slip which he could not produce.

According to reports from the Embassy, it would of course be wrong to hand over his passport to him , without his collection slip,He thereafter left agitated and returned from a nearby hotel to destroy about seven cars,5 belonging to the mission, and 2 to visitors who parked near by.

His attempt to destroy the High Commissioner's car failed as it is a bullet proof."I am told that he has been arrested by the police. "“ This is a despicable act, which must be condemned by all. Of course, the law must take its course", .Dabiri-Erewa implored Nigerians abroad to exercise restraint and be good ambassadors of Nigeria at all times in all circumstances.

https://politicsnigeria.com/dabiri-condemns-destruction-of-vehicles-at-the-nigerian-embassy-in-london/
wee u keep quiet dia!!!!! With all ur oversight functions and undue allowances how many times have u gone to see the shit u call high commissions all over?? Madam don't annoy me please

.. People daily complain about all diz nonsense chalets like toll gates u call embassies u have never come out to say anything about it...

You appear smarter than u talk..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by IFeeLGreaTNess: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Because he destroyed cars,
They should leave him alone,they must have frustrated him
You need to see how some Nigeria federal workers ack like gods,
Wicked workers

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by mrchineke: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Must be a frustrated osu phlathead that did that rubbish, Isi Aki

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Hienna(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
sad
I learnt one thing from the US which is... "For a region to maintain power just like us (US) we need to split them by showing them their difference and by religion and ethnicity if possible...*** just like splitting North and South Korea, East and west Germany (now Germany), breaking of the Soviet union etc....
If would take place in Nigeria just imagine how thats gonna be.....
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by TooMuchStuff: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yeye Nigeria.
Fvckk Prof Yakubu.
Fuvckk Prof JEGA..
For imposing this bloodthirsty Jihadist on Nigeria..!

That guy is a hero.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Iyajelili(f): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
You are frustrated in Nigeria, you travel and they make sure they frustrate you even more. Though I condemn the act displayed by the said man but honestly, Nigeria and her government can make a reason person do wrong things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Having passed through hell in the hands of Nigerian embassies abroad, I totally understand his frustration to burning cars

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Man should have brought

Down the building

So that the dolts stop taking people for granted

Wobbish

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by chudez0147(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
That's the only way to get the government s attention
Shit hole
Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by jeffrey1596: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
you are very foolish for calling him stupid. Law abiding kee you there. The fact that it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean the system is fair please face reality as it is and stop being sentimental. He destroyed cars and so what? if you were in such position what would you have done? Dnt say the law will judge o. its pathetic, they only said their own side of the story have you heard his?

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by meccuno: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
dante0147:

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by Saviola247: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
I will not comment until I hear the young mans side of the story ok. Because this Abike Explanation is not adding up. Abike you said. He came to by 2pm when the commission has closed, ok . If the commission has closed, why where you people still asking him about his slip to collect the passport. Is it that when he provides the slip, the commision will go ahead to give him his passport even though the office hour is over. 2. Do you need a payment slip to collect your passport because I know payment is made before passport is produced. So, if the passport has been produced, why didn't you guys just check your system and issue him his passport by comparing the photographs on the passport with his face and signature. Nigeria is a Zoo country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London by jbblues24(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
lionphil:
Unite people, unite

It's time to speak up...the Yoruba and ibo need to stop this name calling and bickering.

The devil is at our doorstep with all his weapons. If nothing is done, death is certain. We are more educated than this.

Please my brothers and sisters, this seed of discord isn't letting us see the true picture.

Death traps have been set in the south (east and west alike)...the Fulani herders from the north alone can't carry the agenda out that's why others from other countries are being imported.

This is just the beginning of the second term...of all the news and info being received, our security agents have turned a blind eye don't you see we are set for doom and bloodshed??

Let's use our education to seek for solutions or to cry out with one voice so this can end before it starts, else, we will all share a part in the destruction that's just around the corner.

We can't continue like this...let it not be said that while we had time to fight the terror at hand, we used that time for frivolities... Losing ones life is not a joke...I've lost mine before *smiles*. Jokes apart, we need to face the issue at hand and stop pointing accusing fingers...the northern part of the country is feeling its own share daily...it's gradually coming down south. How do we stop it?

God bless us!
Good one here. We needs to pay attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki To MURIC: Blaming 8th Senate For Insecurity Under Buhari Is Propaganda / EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online / CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.