Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

CJ: Bagudu Sacked Justice Asabe For Speaking Up Against Her Non-confirmation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJ: Bagudu Sacked Justice Asabe For Speaking Up Against Her Non-confirmation (633 Views)

Protest: Regina Daniels To Those Who Attacked Her For Speaking Against Violence / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CJ: Bagudu Sacked Justice Asabe For Speaking Up Against Her Non-confirmation by shehuolayinka(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has disclosed that acting Chief Justice of Kebbi State, Justice Asabe Karatu has been sacked by Governor Atiku Bagudu after she alleged her non-confirmation as the State CJ was due to her Christian background.

Fani-Kayode disclosed in this in a series of tweets on his verified and official twitter account, stating that the governor has also denied her pension benefit after 38-years of service in the State.

Fani-Kayode tweets was in a reaction to a reply by Sharom Miriam Shehu to a statement posted on social media by the First Lady of Kebbi, Zainab Bagudu on the raging controversy.

Fani-Kayode said, “Well spoken. When I raised this issue of great national importance she said that I should be ignored and that I am looking for attention. When I told her off and said that I am not interested in her attention and that I don’t do other peoples wives she invited me to Kebbi for a visit and said I should come and see her cows.”

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/06/17/kebbi-cj-bagudu-sacked-justice-asabe-for-speaking-up-against-her-non-confirmation/

Re: CJ: Bagudu Sacked Justice Asabe For Speaking Up Against Her Non-confirmation by emapraiz(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
POWER PASS POWER
Re: CJ: Bagudu Sacked Justice Asabe For Speaking Up Against Her Non-confirmation by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2019
he has no such powers

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders Meet Buhari, Make 5 Demands / Governor Wike Approves Payment Of Nysc Corp Members Allowances From July 2019 / Femi Gbajabiamila Will Be Pdp’s Nightmare For The Next Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.