Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) (36638 Views)

Convention: APC Pegs Chairmanship Forms At ₦20m, Deputy At ₦10m / Kumba, Buhari Impeached: Kebbi Assembly Elects New Speaker, Deputy Speaker / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by dizon: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Who is that "honourable" in shorts?
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Manson1(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Very good
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2019
wallex1983:
If you like, kill yourself with Nigeria wàhálà.

But for those that want to live long, just read news like this and smile...

Then take the next piece, or go for vacation and enjoy your life.
Typical Afonja way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by mosallah(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2019
U speaking from experience, you sef Don commot bar like that grin. No lie o
J111333:
The house member in shorts was probably at a bar drinking when they called him on phone. Who wan miss N10m? grin

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Manson1(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2019
muykem:
Why my governor? You don't need to result to illegality. You will not have sympathy again if they use the same illegality on you.

Sympathy hasn't helped anyone in Nigeria politics...
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2019
muykem:
You seems not well this morning. Are you saying the same 9 members can suspend 15 members and impeach governor.

Oga u are very shallow that's why u can't seem to engage in an argument without throwing insults.
Obviously ur level of comprehension is very low.
I'm sorry u can't be helped at this point...
Free data is a problem to many

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Passionate888: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Apc sef... Edo people and NIGHT paroles sef.
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by victorDanladi: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Awol1:
Lol. This Nigerian Game of Thrones will be sweet o.

APC has bastardized every standard of operation in all spheres of the country, from politics to the judiciary to virtually everything.

If care is not taken, this new low might become the new yardstick.

There was a country!
APC?

You are an hypocritical PDP fan or you were born in 2000s grin

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by victorDanladi: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2019
chozzy:
The Ambode treatment cannot work in South South
Let Oshiomole try nonsense

Niger Delta no dey Carry last.
If you try anyhow, you will see anyhow.
Are you celebrating this or condemning it now.

IPOB yoot are pathetic

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by celeiyke: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Chikpat:
Kikiki. So as tough as Osho baba bi, person fit tidy am like this? grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Ultimatezlant: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Indispensable85:
Obaseki wants to destroy his name and government by himself. This is just the beginning of a long crisis that is to come.I didn't expect him to descend to this level at all. All politicians are the same! There's likely to be two houses of assemblies in Edo state.
oga he is trying to be proactive or should he wait till oshomole makes his move.

In a sane clime the 24 members are APC and the leadership of party would allow the governor his space.

What is obaseki offence really, that he doesn't share money?

Don't forget oshomole so disturbed hoa that he corned them into having pleanary in government house.

Obaseki is even soft here, if he did half what Adams did as governor the whole place would implode
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by chozzy: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
One thing I hate seeing in Nairaland when some people brag with something. Like saying Herdsmen can't try this in our area, Ambode treatment can't work in Southsouth. Oga, Sylva of Bayelsa was denied 2nd term by Jonathan's controlled PDP years back. Guess Bayelsa is South west too

Oga, and did Sylva chicken out like coward Ambode did?
Did he not put up a fight against Jonathan?
When Jonathan's wife touched Amaechi, did he also chicken out like a mumu?
And where is Jonathan himself, did he secure second term?

See, beleive it or not
Obaseki would rather move to opposition and fight back than chicken out like a mumu.
Let Oshiomole try anyhow, he will see anyhow.
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2019
They have started this nonsense again in this new democratic dispensation....no northern state will try this, yet we will be shouting the north no get sense....it's even a pity a cold war is brewing btw Oshimole and Obaseki in Edo state....shame unto them all
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Ijaya123: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Awol1:
Lol. This Nigerian Game of Thrones will be sweet o.

APC has bastardized every standard of operation in all spheres of the country, from politics to the judiciary to virtually everything.

If care is not taken, this new low might become the new yardstick.

There was a country!

Where were you when Obasanjo and PDP did a whole lot worse to the country? Selective amnesia I guess.

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
oga he is trying to be proactive or should he wait till oshomole makes his move.

In a sane clime the 24 members are APC and the leadership of party would allow the governor his space.

What is obaseki offence really, that he doesn't share money?

Don't forget oshomole so disturbed hoa that he corned them into having pleanary in government house.

Obaseki is even soft here, if he did half what Adams did as governor the whole place would implode

My guy the implosion would still happen that's the truth. In the coming days you will see. My point is that this is not the best way to go about it, it will only lead to more crises, we are back to the days of security personnel blocking ring road again. The difference here is that oshiomhole had majority of the lawmakers then,but obaseki is using a minority group to play the game. It's not going to work, there are alot of things he can't do with that number.Person nor fit pass ring road again very soon.
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Passionate888:
Apc sef... Edo people and NIGHT paroles sef.

Hahahahaha. .....that night matter shock me.
This is the only house inaugurated at past 10pm in the whole country.
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
They have started this nonsense again in this new democratic dispensation....no northern state will try this, yet we will be shouting the north no get sense....it's even a pity a cold war is brewing btw Oshimole and Obaseki in Edo state....shame unto them all

It's a big shame to both oshiomhole and obaseki! They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Ultimatezlant: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Indispensable85:

My guy the implosion would still happen that's the truth. In the coming days you will see. My point is that this is not the best way to go about it, it will only lead to more crises, we are back to the days of security personnel blocking ring road again. The difference here is that oshiomhole had majority of the lawmakers then,but obaseki is using a minority group to play the game. It's not going to work, there are alot of things he can't do with that number.Person nor fit pass ring road again very soon.
I understand you sha but make them let obaseki have space.

In fact I believe the oba is docile a bit here, he should call them and settle the issue in his domain.

When ring road catch fire again e go also affect palace side o
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2019
dizon:
Who is that "honourable" in shorts

That's how bad it has become!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by freeze001(f): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian politicians will deliberately perpetrate glaring illegality just because they can then deploy intimidation plus delay tactics in the courts or wherever just to ensure that their selfish political desires are met. Yet they are tagged 'Honourable' and 'Distinguished' and 'Excellency'! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I understand you sha but make them let obaseki have space.

In fact I believe the oba is docile a bit here, he should call them and settle the issue in his domain.

When ring road catch fire again e go also affect palace side o

I'm ashamed of osho and obaseki, can't they settle this thing indoors?
I'm sure they would listen to the Oba!
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by freeze001(f): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2019
It is disgusting when people like you justify the current APC madness by claiming that the former ruling party did the same things in the past. So why did they become former? What did APC come for? To continue and even worsen a situation that was at least manageable before? Are they not supposed to improve and set better examples/precedents? What was the 'change' bullshiit all about then?
Ijaya123:

Where were you when Obasanjo and PDP did a whole lot worse to the country? Selective amnesia I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by freeze001(f): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2019
What is happening in Kano with Emir Sanusi and the governor?
valentineuwakwe:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Ultimatezlant: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Indispensable85:

I'm ashamed of osho and obaseki, can't they settle this thing indoors?
I'm sure they would listen to the Oba!
Don't
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Ijaya123: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2019
freeze001:
It is disgusting when people like you justify the current APC madness by claiming that the former ruling party did the same things in the past. So why did they become former? What did APC come for? To continue and even worsen a situation that was at least manageable before? Are they not supposed to improve and set better examples/precedents? What was the 'change' bullshiit all about then?

I'm not justifying anything. We have seen worse before. Anything that could go wrong in governance has gone wrong before under PDP.

All PDP apologists simply get annoyed when you remember them of all the madness that has happened under the party's regime but only want to put the blames on APC government.

Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by QuickStandard: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Oboy!!! grin grin grin grin.

This is serious.

The dude wearing only shots made me laugh.

Osho!!! How market
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by chozzy: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Indispensable85:

My guy the implosion would still happen that's the truth. In the coming days you will see. [b]My point is that this is not the best way to go about it, [/b]it will only lead to more crises, we are back to the days of security personnel blocking ring road again. The difference here is that oshiomhole had majority of the lawmakers then,but obaseki is using a minority group to play the game. It's not going to work, there are alot of things he can't do with that number.Person nor fit pass ring road again very soon.

Oga, does Oshiomole look like a gentleman to you?
If you were Obaseki how else would you go about it?

See, as they say, Power is taken, not given.
Oshiomole himself did it recently to his brother Chief Oyegun.

If Obaseki does any seme seme, I bet you he will be history, like Ambode.
Re: 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2019
i like obaseki and the work hes doing in edo state.but this is an act of ingenious illegality, although constitutionally it stands. but what is bad is bad.they are all from the same apc and they can always settle themselves amicably instead of resorting to a game of wits and craftiness.more also obaseki is controling only a few members and thus this may just be the beginning of a serious crisis in edo state becos obaseki has drawn first blood and the first cut is the deepest.so expect oshiomhole and his crew to retaliate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.