Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ulcer (911 Views)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Ulcer by Dovie1240(m): 2:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Hello doctors in the house!
Please help me out.
I have been trying to treat stomach ulcer for more than seven years now without any success. The sores have spread all round my stomach now. I hardly can sleep and have emaciated a lot. I have been to the hospital a good number of times but they have been giving me similar things ( clarithromycin, metronidazole, amoxyl, mmt suspension, omeprazol, cimetidine combinations).
I tried a couple of traditional herbs also, the only one that tried to subside it was the pawpaw preparation treatment which is not readily available due to its seasonality.
I have suffered so much and so long. I have also spent large sums of money trying to help my situation to no avail. Less I forget, I have done all couple of tests, the only positive one was the Hylobacter pylori bacteria which often causes the ulcer.
I eat food regularly, in time and have done a lot to avoid some trigger foods.
All these to no avail, please and please come and help me. What do I do to get free of this stomach sores?
Re: Stomach Ulcer by NAJALYN: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Norland's Mebo GI will cure your stomach ulcer.
Please read the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

1 Like

Re: Stomach Ulcer by AngryParrot1: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2019
Dovie1240:
Please help me out.
I have been trying to treat stomach ulcer for more than seven years now without any success. The sores have spread all round my stomach now. I hardly can sleep and have emaciated a lot. I have been to the hospital a good number of times but they have been giving me similar things ( clarithromycin, metronidazole, amoxyl, mmt suspension, omeprazol, cimetidine combinations).
I tried a couple of traditional herbs also, the only one that tried to subside it was the pawpaw preparation treatment which is not readily available due to its seasonality.
I have suffered so much and so long. I have also spent large sums of money trying to help my situation to no avail. Less I forget, I have done all couple of tests, the only positive one was the Hylobacter pylori bacteria which often causes the ulcer.
All these to no avail, please and please come and help me. What do I do to get free of this stomach sores?
The paw paw preparation helped because it is alkaline. But it is ignorance that has worsened it. It is not only paw paw that can be used to make alkaline. Even okra, mango, lime/lemon, avocado, bitter kola, plantain, etc, etc. If u take it for an extended period, with an accompanying diet u will b free. But this one is strong. So the concentration should be stronger. Let's talk about how to pursue this thing once and for all!

1 Like

Re: Stomach Ulcer by hannahwealth(f): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Edmark Splina cures ulcer so get one and drink.
Re: Stomach Ulcer by Dovie1240(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2019
AngryParrot1:

The paw paw preparation helped because it is alkaline. But it is ignorance that has worsened it. It is not only paw paw that can be used to make alkaline. Even okra, mango, lime/lemon, avocado, bitter kola, plantain, etc, etc. If u take it for an extended period, with an accompanying diet u will b free. But this one is strong. So the concentration should be stronger. Let's talk about how to pursue this thing once and for all!
OK, how do we do it? And how do I use the aforementioned fruits and vegetables to obtain the same results as in pawpaw
Re: Stomach Ulcer by Dovie1240(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
hannahwealth:
Edmark Splina cures ulcer so get one and drink.
Please what is Edmark spliana?
Re: Stomach Ulcer by AngryParrot1: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dovie1240:

OK, how do we do it? And how do I use the aforementioned fruits and vegetables to obtain the same results as in pawpaw
The same way you prepared the paw paw.

1 Like

Re: Stomach Ulcer by Dovie1240(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2019
AngryParrot1:
The same way you prepared the paw paw.
Thanks
Re: Stomach Ulcer by AngryParrot1: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dovie1240:
Thanks
Welcome.
Re: Stomach Ulcer by Solutionhealth(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Dovie1240:
Please help me out.
Contact 0811 842 8131, you will not see urcer again

(1) (Reply)

Diarrhea: Why It Happens And The Simple Quickest Way To Treat It / Is It Normal For First Round Of Sex To Last 1 Hour Without Taking Drugs / Thanks Playette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.